Who is MINDCURE?
MINDCURE is a mental health and wellness company, focused on finding new ways to treat the profound distress of a world suffering from a mental health crisis. Bringing a new category of psychoactive and psychedelic treatments to market, we aim to revolutionize the long-term treatment of mental health disorders.
Headquartered in Canada, we are uniquely situated in the market, benefiting from a sophisticated investment community, world-class scientific professionals, and government leadership in research.
And as our new VP of Investor Relations, you’ll play an important role in helping take us to the next level. MINDCURE is a Great Place To WorkTM and we would love to include you.
The Future of Mental Health Care
We understand that people are our most valuable asset. That’s what our focus is, people and value. We recognize it always boils down to two things: value for your people, and value for your customer. The team provides you with the resources and collaborative network to support you in all your entrepreneurial endeavors, exploring how much value you can bring to our end user.
You will be part of a small team that emphasizes the importance of communication and collaboration. While everyone on the team prides themselves on their individual strengths and contributions, we all recognize that we are stronger as a team. The whole is better than the sum of its parts, is our ethos.
The VP of Investor Relations is a key member of the broader leadership team and provides business development support by managing the growing investor portfolio as well as building and maintaining deep relationships within the investor community.
Specifically, the VP of Investor Relations is responsible for creating and driving strategy to ensure MINDCURE is appropriately positioned with investors, analysts, and stakeholders.
Reporting to the CFO (with a dotted line to the CEO), they connect the executive leadership team with investors on matters related to business plans, budgets, and quarterly and annual results. The VP of Investor Relations also works with the Marketing team to co-create campaigns and direct press release writing.
Trusted Advisor to the CFO & Senior Leadership Team
- Work closely with the rest of the broader leadership team to support business development and integrity, and represent the goals of the company within the investor community
- Build trust with the executive leadership team by delivering results, and representing MINDCURE values in all your investor interactions
- Develop and execute strategic investor relations plans to include global investor targeting, communication of key milestones and metrics for success
Investor Relationship Management
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the company’s strategy for delivering shareholder value
- Research and identify new investor opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with investors and broker analysts through regular contact and communication
- Ensure that messaging is timely, accurate, and transparent to investors as a component of an ongoing organizational plan to drive long-term value
- Assist in the development and management of reporting requirements, negotiations and relationships with commercial banks, lenders, and investors, insurance providers, etc.
- Maintain and archive electronic and physical disclosure records
- Analyze financial trends, investor issues, market performance, competitor behaviour, regulatory environment, and other forces that could impact the business
- Present the organization’s progress on strategic goals to external stakeholders
- Remain abreast of trends, opportunities, and changing legislation that affects the organization
- Oversee and manage the content development and key messages for financial audiences, including investor presentations, management scripts and Q&A for quarterly earnings calls, as well as materials for Board of Directors, and other investment documents
- Contribute to the development and distribution of investor materials that support our culture and messaging strategy
- Develop and maintain ongoing disclosure materials that are clear and accurate
- Work closely with the Marketing team to co-create campaigns that help drive MINDCURE forward
- Draft and push relevant news updates to our internal database
What Makes You an Ideal Candidate
- 10+ years of working in the investor community with a demonstrated history of business development success
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related field
- A high degree of financial and business acumen, strategic thinking, and curiosity with the ability to effectively communicate with financial analysts
- An excellent understanding of Canadian regulatory requirements for a publicly traded company, and all relations SEC laws and securities disclosures
- Experience working in the pharma/medical tech industry, medical consulting firm, or high-growth healthcare services company
- Established credibility within the investor community, and a track record of working with emerging, innovative products and solutions
- A deep understanding of valuation methods, capital market trends, industry dynamics, and the ability to speak to financial modelling techniques used by investors
- Experience building and delivering presentations to the executive level
- Experience working with the Adobe suite of products
- Preferably understands the use of psychedelics
Working at MINDCURE
Our founding team and advisors have deep industry-specific experience in biotech, life sciences, product discovery, research, technology, and entrepreneurship.
We’re focused, driven, and passionate about our work – if you live and feel the same way, you’ll fit right in.
There is tremendous opportunity for growth and success here, as we continue to expand, and we can’t wait for you to be a part of the revolution of mental wellness.
This is a full-time, permanent position working from your home office. We offer a highly attractive home office stipend and total compensation package, commensurate with experience.
- Be at the forefront of the psychedelic renaissance and mental wellness movement. This is an opportunity to work amongst pioneers in the space, and drive generational change into mental health care
- Competitive base salary with company stock options. We pay for top talent and want you to have an opportunity to have ownership in the company.
- We don’t have everything figured out, however, we are intelligent, quick, and flexible. You will thrive here if you like autonomy and being creative, all while growing alongside a company to set industry standards
- Health, dental, vision and long-term disability benefits. A healthy coworker, is a happy coworker. Additional perks included.