Numinus Wellness (TSXV: NUMI) helps people to heal and be well through the development and delivery of innovative mental health care and access to safe, evidence-based psychedelic-assisted therapies. The Numinus model – including psychedelic production, research and clinic care – is at the forefront of a transformation aimed at healing rather than managing symptoms for depression, anxiety, trauma, pain and substance use. At Numinus, we are leading the integration of psychedelic-assisted therapies into mainstream clinical practice and building the foundation for a healthier society.
Numinus’ strategy team is expanding to find a vision and mission aligned person to join the team as a VP Growth & Corporate Development who will own the overall growth and corporate development strategy and execution at Numinus Wellness inclusive of business development, strategic partnerships, mergers & acquisitions and commercialization opportunities out of the laboratory. Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer and working directly with the Chief Executive Officer, this full-time role will grow our strategic relationships and achieve greater global scale and revenue. This role will have demonstrated experience in developing business opportunities and strategic partnerships, and strategically structuring deals. Effectively and efficiently manages the end-to-end business development and sales cycle while maximizing go-to-market and new revenue targets.
- Drive strategic partnerships with other market leaders, channels, associations and communities, and go-to-market partners across a range of industries and product groups
- Take ownership of market strategy and business development
- Manage and expand existing partner relationships as well as seeking out and developing new ones
- Design and execute partnership strategy and define the type of partnerships to build within specific market segments
- Proactively plan to address new market opportunities and react to unforeseen challenges
- Pre-transaction support, including deal structuring, modeling, and negotiation
- Working to achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets tied to closing successful partnership agreements and generating new sales opportunities
- Generate new revenue and leverage existing relationships
- Have pulse on competitive landscape and share feedback with the leadership team
- Maintain and expand a network of contacts within relevant markets.
- 10+ years of experience in partnerships, sales, or business development
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in closing enterprise or partnership deals, managing conflict, and negotiation
- Strategic and analytical thinker who can develop business strategy to develop a compelling vision and strategy for success
- Ability to work cross-functionally both internally and externally to influence key stakeholders to push initiatives forward quickly
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Persuasive and relational, good at quickly understanding situations and recognizing value
- Experience working in start-ups and hypergrowth / quickly changing environments
- Deep appreciate of the Psychedelic space
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Results-driven, detail-oriented, organized self-starter.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage teams while also functioning as an individual contributor/team member