About MAPS Public Benefit Corporation (MAPS PBC)
MAPS PBC is pioneering a new form of mental health care, beginning with the development of MDMA-assisted therapy as an FDA-approved treatment for PTSD. MDMA-assisted therapy is a new paradigm in the treatment of mental health, combining a medicine with psychotherapy to address the root causes of PTSD. It has been designated a Breakthrough Therapy by the FDA and the results of our pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial were published in Nature Medicine or profiled on the front page of The New York Times.
MAPS PBC is a Public Benefit Corporation, with a dual mandate to generate shareholder value and public benefit. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS), a non-profit working for over three decades to develop medical, legal, and cultural contexts for people to benefit from psychedelics. We are committed to continuing to lead the field of psychedelic medicine with integrity and ethics at the core.
Why work for MAPS Public Benefit Corporation (MAPS PBC)?
- We are a diverse team that shares a deep belief in the critical need for innovation and expanded access in the treatment of mental health conditions.
- We are entrepreneurial, collaborative, and open-minded in how we approach our innovative work.
- We are a new kind of pharmaceutical company that prioritizes public benefit over profit and is committed to sustainability, accountability, and transparency.
We believe in diversity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, educational backgrounds, military and veteran status, religions, abilities, and perspectives. MAPS PBC values and seeks applicants who are people of color, queer, transgender, gender non-conforming, and gender fluid people. MAPS PBC strives to establish a supportive, equitable and accessible work environment.
Training Partnerships Manager Executive Summary
The Training Partnerships Manager develops and oversees collaborative relationships between the MDMA Therapy Training Program and external training and professional organizations, with the overarching goal of increasing access to training for qualified practitioners and, ultimately, access to MDMA-assisted therapy for patients. The Training Partnerships Manager is responsible for developing the training partnerships program, establishing program policies and procedures, and implementing collaborations that support the strategic growth of the training program and psychedelic therapy.
- Develop training partnership strategy. Working closely with Chief of Training and Supervision and the Senior Training Program Manager, develop strategy for how partnerships can support the department’s and MAPS PBC’s strategic goals. Define structure, policies and procedures for different partnership archetypes.
- Cultivate partnership opportunities. Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management (both inbound inquiries and outbound outreach). Identify, screen, prioritize, engage and follow up with potential partners, and move towards structured collaborations and partnerships with clear objectives, roles, and terms.
- Manage active partnerships. Serve as partners’ primary liaison within MAPS PBC and deliver a great experience that is responsive, efficient, and value-added to all parties. Execute on critical action items and collaborate within the Training and Supervision department and cross-functionally to execute where needed. Identify new ways to grow the partnership for mutual benefit. Document learnings and best practices.
- Engage with psychedelic training landscape. Maintain understanding of key developments within the growing field of psychedelic therapy training. Help represent MAPS PBC in public forums to share out our vision and strategy for training with established and emerging players and strengthen MAPS PBC’s reputation as a leader in the field.
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience in administration, program development, healthcare education, or an equivalent combination of education and experience consistent with scope of the position.
- 2+ years experience operating an institutional accreditation program, or strategic partnerships in healthcare or education preferred.
- Cover letter required; incomplete applications may not be considered.
MAPS PBC is a distributed team that uses technology and periodic in-person gatherings to stay connected. We look for people who are comfortable with and skilled at remote work and collaboration.
Competitive benefit package includes:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Sick Time
- Holiday Pay
- Employer paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance (100% covered for employees + 50% for dependents)
- Employer funded mental health HRA
- Employer funded SEP IRA
- FSA/Dep Care
- Pet Insurance
- Home Office Stipend
- Wellness Wednesday/Journal Club/Yoga/Meditation and so much more!