MAPS PBC is pioneering a new form of mental health care, beginning with the development of MDMA-assisted therapy as an FDA-approved treatment for PTSD. MDMA-assisted therapy is a new paradigm in the treatment of mental health, combining a medicine with psychotherapy to address the root causes of PTSD. It has been designated a Breakthrough Therapy by the FDA and the results of our pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial were published in Nature Medicine or profiled on the front page of The New York Times.
MAPS PBC is a Public Benefit Corporation, with a dual mandate to generate shareholder value and public benefit. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS), a non-profit working for over three decades to develop medical, legal, and cultural contexts for people to benefit from psychedelics. We are committed to continuing to lead the field of psychedelic medicine with integrity and ethics at the core.
Why work for MAPS Public Benefit Corporation (MAPS PBC)?
- We are a diverse team that shares a deep belief in the critical need for innovation and expanded access in the treatment of mental health conditions.
- We are entrepreneurial, collaborative, and open-minded in how we approach our innovative work.
- We are a new kind of pharmaceutical company that prioritizes public benefit over profit and is committed to sustainability, accountability, and transparency.
We believe in diversity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, educational backgrounds, military and veteran status, religions, abilities, and perspectives. MAPS PBC values and seeks applicants who are people of color, queer, transgender, gender non-conforming, and gender fluid people. MAPS PBC strives to establish a supportive, equitable and accessible work environment.
Training Operations Manager Executive Summary
Reporting to the Senior Training Program Manager, the Training Operations Manager oversees core functions of the MDMA Therapy Training Program for online and in-person training including administration, registration, and enrollment, planning and execution of training cohorts, and reporting. The Operations Manager is responsible for end-to-end logistics for operating simultaneous training courses. The ideal candidate is extremely detail oriented, good at managing complexity, projects, and people. This position requires competence in project management, remote work environments, organization, teamwork, and management. Suitable candidates are able to work well in a fast environment and adept at organizing and managing lots of information virtually.
- Manage program operations. Manage all aspects of online and in person trainings including admissions, enrollment, progress tracking, evaluation, and completion.
- Deliver training events. Engage with training staff in the production of online and in person training events and retreats by managing all aspects venue logistics, vendor contracts, and event planning.
- Develop and improve operations. Optimize existing workflows and support the creation of new materials, procedures, programs, and systems.
What you bring to the role:
- 3+ years’ experience with operations, administration, or a related field in training and education
- 2+ years’ experience with project management in program operations preferred
- Excellent organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills and quick to learn new systems
- Preferred familiarity with the mental health field
- Experience in operations and the education field is a plus
- Cover letter required, incomplete applications may not be considered.
MAPS PBC is a distributed team that uses technology and periodic in-person gatherings to stay connected. We look for people who are comfortable with and skilled at remote work and collaboration.
Competitive benefit package includes:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Sick Time
- Holiday Pay
- Employer paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance (100% covered for employees + 50% for dependents)
- Employer funded mental health HRA
- Employer funded SEP IRA
- FSA/Dep Care
- Pet Insurance
- Home Office Stipend
- Wellness Wednesday/Journal Club/Yoga/Meditation and so much more!