The Team Coordinator will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Clinical Innovation function at COMPASS.
COMPASS Pathways is a mental health care company dedicated to accelerating patient access to evidence-based innovation in mental health (https://compasspathways.com). Our focus is on improving the lives of those who are suffering with mental health challenges and who are not helped by current treatments. We are pioneering the development of a new model of psilocybin therapy, in which our proprietary formulation of synthetic psilocybin, COMP360, is administered in conjunction with psychological support.
Location: In our London, UK or NYC, US offices (with home based flexibility).
Reports to: This position will report to Senior Manager of Clinical Innovation (this position will support all team members within the function).
Role and responsibilities:
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Manage calendars and organise meetings / calls with internal and external members
- Manage online document management systems (filing and record keeping of all non-disclosure agreements, consulting contracts, and paperwork)
- Support with execution of NDAs and contracts
- Manage the organisation of internal wiki and support in creation of onboarding materials for future team members.
- Support in ensuring smooth onboarding for new team members (ie. intro to our tools, to the file system etc.)
- Enable the team and increase seamless interaction where possible
- Arrange and book travel and accommodation
- Collate and file business expenses
- Organise team events (eg in-office lunches, out-of-office bonding activities, wellbeing initiatives)
- Organise office set-up and maintenance (eg supplies)
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong ability to build strong relationships with external and internal contacts
- Strong attention to detail and ability to see the bigger picture and plan accordingly
- Ability to work flexibly and collaboratively, in a team and independently
- Excellent implementation, logistical and administrative skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (esp. Outlook, Word) and Adobe, DocuSign, Confluence, OneDrive
- Ability to deal with paperwork and conversations confidentially
- Ability to multi-task and work in multidisciplinary teams
- Demonstrates COMPASS values
- Has experience in a similar role
- Available to work from either New York or London