The Team Administrator is responsible for providing support on general logistics and workspace operations, enabling our growing team to operate as efficiently as possible.
COMPASS Pathways is a mental health care company dedicated to accelerating patient access to evidence-based innovation in mental health (https://compasspathways.com). Our focus is on improving the lives of those who are suffering with mental health challenges and who are not helped by current treatments. We are pioneering the development of a new model of psilocybin therapy, in which our proprietary formulation of synthetic psilocybin, COMP360, is administered in conjunction with psychological support.
Location: London (office based, 5 days a week).
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide timely logistical and administrative support to the COMPASS team
- Provide timely logistical and administrative support to the People team
- Ensure our workspaces set-up cultivates a productive environment
Provide timely logistical and administrative support to the COMPASS team
- Act as a point of contact for general inquires (both internally and externally)
- Liaise with our London landlord on ongoing logistic and administrative initiatives
- Provide administrative support for our Work from Home environment
- Facilitate employee business cards
Provide timely logistical and administrative support to the People team
- Support with onboarding processes of new joiners (eg setting up email accounts, ordering technology equipment, ensuring NDAs are in place)
- Diary management and meeting scheduling across UK / US / EU time zones
- Logistics and administrative support with ad-hoc initiatives and projects
Ensure our office set-up cultivates a productive work environment
- Providing timely support on maintenance of our London workspace (117 people and growing) in collaboration with our office service provider
- Control stock levels and order office supplies when necessary (eg consumables, stationary, snacks)
- Distribution of said consumables and office supplies
- Monitor incoming postal correspondence and route appropriately
- Monitor external guest traffic and route appropriately (guest hosting)
- Support the team with administrative tasks as they arise, including scanning, posting documents and storage organisation
- Excellent implementation, logistical and administrative skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in multidisciplinary teams
- Flexibility and ability to work collaboratively
- Sufficient time keeping and organisational skills
We are proud of our commitment to diversity and equality (pursuant to the Equality Act 2010). We do not discriminate based upon race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or disability.