MindMed is a leading $1B+ biotech, focusing on mental health. With breakthrough clinical research in psychedelic medicine and treatments, utilizing novel AI digital measures, we are turning our vision to help millions of people around the world into reality.
Founded in 2019 and with a current team of 50, we are continuously expanding our presence throughout North America, central Europe and Australia and are constantly searching for high impact individuals in various clinical, technological and business operations domains to strengthen our team.
We are seeking a motivated candidate who is passionate about supporting the growth of an innovative company committed to developing novel medicines and therapeutic approaches for psychiatric conditions. As Sr Project and Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for developing and maintaining cross-functional Pharmaceutical Development project plans and budgets, proactively identifying and mitigating project risks, and coordinating clinical supply chain. We’re looking for an experienced manager with a deep understanding of the dynamics and interdependencies of pharmaceutical development and clinical supply chain to help drive the development of MindMed’s mental health medicines.
- Build strong working relationships with Pharmaceutical Development functional leads, cross-functional clinical program teams, and third party suppliers
- Develop and maintain Pharmaceutical Development program plans and coordinate their delivery across internal resources and external partners, including identification and management of interdependencies and risks
- Prepare annual Pharmaceutical Development budgets and monitor routinely to ensure programs are delivered to the forecasted cost
- Ensure supply chain planning is designed and delivered to meet key project milestones
- Maintain supply and demand forecasts of key inventory in order to plan use and resupplies with minimal waste
- Appropriately escalate issues and risks to Senior Management and Program Leads
- Drive continuous improvement efforts to increase organizational effectiveness
- Degree (or equivalent) in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Logistics or related scientific or technical discipline
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience working in a highly regulated, technical industry (e.g. pharma, vaccines or consumer healthcare), preferably in a pharmaceutical development function
- Experience in the management of clinical trial supply planning including, but not limited, to forecasting, inventory management, clinical packaging, release, and distribution
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Project, Smartsheets, or an equivalent program for building and maintaining project plans
- Working knowledge of cGxP requirements and relevant regulatory requirements
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and / or Lean Six Sigma training desired
- The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of effective communication, problem solving, cross-functional team coordination, and continuous improvement to deliver Pharmaceutical Development milestones on-time, to budget, and with quality.