Who is MINDCURE?
MINDCURE is a mental health and wellness company, focused on finding new ways to treat the profound distress of a world suffering from a mental health crisis. Bringing a new category of psychoactive and psychedelic treatments to market, we aim to revolutionize the long-term treatment of mental health disorders.
Headquartered in Canada, we are uniquely situated in the market, benefiting from a sophisticated investment community, world-class scientific professionals, and government leadership in research.
And as our new Social Media Manager, you’ll play an important role in helping take us to the next level. MINDCURE is a Great Place To WorkTM and we would love to include you.
The future of mental health care
We understand that people are our most valuable asset. That’s what our focus is, people and value. We recognize it always boils down to two things: value for your people, and value for your customer. The team provides you with the resources and collaborative network to support you in all your entrepreneurial endeavors, exploring how much value you can bring to our end user.
You will be part of a small team that emphasizes the importance of communication and collaboration. While everyone on the team prides themselves on their individual strengths and contributions, we all recognize that we are stronger as a team. The whole is better than the sum of its parts, is our ethos.
What you’ll be doing
MINDCURE is looking for an ambitious and creative Social Media Manager to help build and expand our social media presence. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for maintaining a highly engaged digital community.
The Social Media Manager will strategically build content and networks for our clients to stay engaged, excited, and educated about Mind Cure’s program to advance psychedelic therapeutics. The goal of our Social Media Manager is to help drive and grow traffic to our social media channels and be responsible for brand recognition, while maintaining a clear and consistent customer voice.
This role is ideal for a creative individual who takes initiative and is able to develop content, build strategy, and set their own direction. The Social Media Manager will have strong organizational skills and knowledge of social media best practices and can execute marketing initiatives and content creation on various channels.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Manage and engage with MINDCURE’s online community in a way that builds brand awareness and loyalty, and encourages engagement and following
- Schedule the social media content and maintain the content calendar ensuring social media content is regular, relevant, and engaging
- Monitor the success of our online community and social media presence in terms of the overall marketing strategy
- Work alongside the Marketing team to generate new ideas for social media content to drive communications including publishing graphics, short blog posts, and long format posts
- Take ownership to create short/mid/long term strategy to continue to drive social media traffic and growth
- Utilize SEO best practices to drive inbound traffic and leads through the published content
- Work with the Growth & Partnerships team to identify industry influencers and coordinate partner market opportunities and outreach
- Relay client feedback insights gained from online conversations within the community to the rest of the organization
- Manage social media projects on Monday.com
- Conduct research to identify and stay on top of social media best practices and trends
What Makes You an Ideal Candidate
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- 3-5 years of marketing and social media management experience gained in a similarly complex and high growth company
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills to coordinate and execute all social media plans
- Strong understanding of the latest social media trends, best practices, and technologies
- Ability to understand our client base and adapt to the existing community
- Strong creative skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated knowledge of performance analytics and SEO
- Ability to analyze implications of online communications
- Excellent organization, time management, and planning skills
- Preferably understands the use of psychedelics
Working at MINDCURE
Our founding team and advisors have deep industry-specific experience in biotech, life sciences, product discovery, research, technology, and entrepreneurship.
We’re focused, driven, and passionate about our work – if you live and feel the same way, you’ll fit right in.
There is tremendous opportunity for growth and success here, as we continue to expand, and we can’t wait for you to be a part of the revolution of mental wellness.
This is a full-time, permanent position working from your home office. We offer a highly attractive total compensation package, commensurate with experience.
- Be at the forefront of the psychedelic renaissance and mental wellness movement. This is an opportunity to work amongst pioneers in the space, and drive generational change into mental health care
- Competitive base salary with company stock options. We pay for top talent and want you to have an opportunity to have ownership in the company.
- We don’t have everything figured out, however, we are intelligent, quick, and flexible. You will thrive here if you like autonomy and being creative, all while growing alongside a company to set industry standards
- Health, dental, vision and long-term disability benefits. A healthy coworker, is a happy coworker. Additional perks included.