- BardoVR seeks a social media intern to contribute to our social media campaigns. We are looking for people that have a passion for social media, social networking, and community development.
- Assist at live event demos, help with set-up, shoot iPhone interviews with participants, post to social media, etc.
- LA-based – preferred. Virtual internship – Ok.
Job Type: Intern
Interested in Virtual Reality (VR), VR Gaming and Games For Change? We are looking for you! BardoVR’s “AfterDeath” is an interactive, game-based VR simulation of the Tibetan Book of the Dead, which describes the journey consciousness takes from the moment of death until its rebirth in another form. Using mindful, meditation-based techniques (calm focus, equanimity, compassion) – “players” access increasingly higher realms within the game-simulation, as they simultaneously deepen their mindfulness/meditation practice.
We are an early stage startup with lots of hats to wear.
What You’ll Be Doing
- We are looking for candidates that are interested in Transformative Technology, Virtual Reality (VR), Fractal Generation, game design/development, health and wellbeing, data analytics/big data, games for change, positive psychology, neuroscience, Buddhism, psychedelics, or growth hacking.
What will you get working with BardoVR?
- Opportunity: Experience working with emerging VR and VR gaming technologies.
- Visionary Product: Be part of the team that is building an awe-inspiring gamified tool that changes lives.
- Access: BardoVR is working with a visionary group of transformative technology thinkers, innovators, entrepreneurs, and artists who want to change the world.
- Training: Opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects (VR, data analytics, product development, biz development, and social media/marketing).