Delic Corp is the leading psychedelic wellness corporation committed to bringing safe, legal and science-backed mental health solutions to all. With the largest infrastructure of psychedelic wellness clinics in the US, Delic is delivering affordable, effective psychedelic wellness to the masses.
At Delic Corp, we’ve built a self-sustaining ecosystem of brands including clinics, media properties, and research facilities that are strategically positioned to educate, influence, and deliver mental health solutions at scale.
We’re looking for a strategic and savvy Social Media and Community Manager to join the Delic team who is passionate about mental health and has an interest in psychedelic medicines. In this role, the successful candidate will build strong online communities across our portfolio of brands while partnering with Marketing to lead and implement social strategy across Delic-owned channels.
A passion for storytelling, knack for community building, and an ability to thrive in a dynamic industry and environment are paramount for success in this role.
- Lead Delic Corp’s social media across multiple channels
- Manage and execute social calendars for multiple accounts via Late (Delic Corp’s scheduling platform)
- Proactively develop promotional strategies for initiatives that strengthen our brand voices and drive audience growth across multiple properties.
- Act as the liaison between Delic Corp and our online communities to manage consumer concerns, requests, and develop new ways to enhance the Delic Corp brand across platforms.
- Monitor social accounts daily and interact with followers across all platforms
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, experiences, and attributes with proven excellence in the following areas:
- Extensive experience with various social media platforms and tools
- Experience scheduling content on a social planner (e.g. Later)
- An eye for detail to maintain and amplify multiple brand identities
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with a remote team across multiple departments. Specifically, this role will report to the Marketing Director and collaborate with Design to elevate key social media channels.
- Must be a self-motivated and adaptable problem-solver
- A team player with the ability to find creative and resourceful solutions to new challenges as they arise at a rapidly growing brand
- A social innovator who can creatively and authentically tap into audiences within various pockets of interests on social media
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with multiple brand identities
- Respond in a timely fashion to emails and requests