Numinus Wellness (TSX: NUMI) helps people to heal and be well through the development and delivery of innovative mental health care and access to safe, evidence-based psychedelic-assisted therapies. The Numinus model – including psychedelic production, research, and clinic care – is at the forefront of a transformation aimed at healing rather than managing symptoms for depression, anxiety, trauma, pain and substance use. At Numinus, we are leading the integration of psychedelic-assisted therapies into mainstream clinical practice and building the foundation for a healthier society.
Our North Star
Be the most trusted brand in the psychedelic space.
We are bringing transformative healing to communities through innovative therapies backed by science and scalable operations.
A world where everyone feels connected and whole.
- Be in service to self and others
- Build something that captures our collective ideals
- Be dedicated to the art and the science
- Have courage to do the right thing
Numinus is looking for a Senior Manager, People and Culture to join our growing team. This position will be an integral part of our People and Culture department and will support our initiatives to continue building valuable organizational programs and culture for our team members. The ideal candidate will be a natural communicator and people leader with experience leading a small team in a rapidly paced environment. This position will help manage and develop talent and culture programs and practices that foster growth, innovation, and organizational effectiveness in areas including organizational planning, compensation, learning and development, and performance enablement.
- Assess organizational needs; identify and support opportunities for management and employee professional development and growth
- Own internal communications including program and policy rollout and company milestone updates
- In collaboration with Business Partners, responsible for the ongoing management of policies and implementation of changes and updates
- Oversee performance management activities including ongoing feedback, documentation of performance issues, annual performance evaluations, and performance improvement plans
- Collaborate with the People and Culture team to develop and implement performance management approaches and systems
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and best practices in workplace development and change management
- Be a trusted advisor to various levels of management, coaching and supporting them through people-related challenges and helping to develop inspiring leaders
- Own learning and development initiatives including creating toolkits and developing and delivering training
- Work with Leadership Team to identify personnel challenges or talent gaps and collaborate to develop solutions to address them
- Oversee general onboarding and orientation for new employees, develop and standardize onboarding expectations and procedures across organization in collaboration with the People and Culture Business Partner
- Oversee offboarding of staff, including exit interviews; analyze data and make recommendations to the Executive Leadership Team for corrective action and continuous improvement in collaboration with the People and Culture Business Partner
- Collect employee feedback and propose follow up actions from surveys, bi-annual check points, exit interviews, and other forms of feedback
- Maintain and maximize implementation of human resources information systems (HRIS); track and apply relevant organizational/People metrics; contribute information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive Human Resources experience, with 2+ years’ experience leading a team
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- HR Designation CHRL (ON), CPHR (BC)
- Clear and effective communicator
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven track record in successfully implementing innovative programs in P&C
- Strong knowledge of systems and technology
At Numinus, we are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and accessible work environment. We welcome and celebrate differences because we believe a multitude of perspectives fosters innovation and will help us achieve our ultimate purpose of delivering the highest quality outcomes to the people we serve. Our culture is one of belonging in which each person is accepted and valued for their individuality. As such, if you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know so we can work with you to meet your needs.