COMPASS Pathways is a mental health care company dedicated to accelerating patient access to evidence-based innovation in mental health (https://compasspathways.com/).
Our first major initiative is researching how novel psychoactive compound psilocybin can help patients with treatment-resistant depression.
The Senior Digital Phenotyping Research Manager is responsible for spearheading COMPASS’s research efforts in digital phenotyping.
The position reports into the Chief Commercial Officer who has responsibility for Digital Strategy and Product Development, and has a dotted line into the R&D organisation.
Key internal partners include Clinical Research Scientists, Digital Mental Health Product Manager, Market Access Manager, Regulatory function.
Roles and Responsibilities
The promise of psilocybin as a new treatment for treatment-resistant depression has revealed the potential for other mental health conditions, novel targets, and translational research on psychedelic compounds. COMPASS Pathways is looking for a motivated and curious individual to support our growing digital health research efforts.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Articulate the overall digital phenotyping research agenda
- Collaborate closely / partner with Clinical Research Scientists within the R&D team in the design of digital research protocols and implementation of company-sponsored studies or IIS
- Identify and assess third-party digital phenotyping research partners and participate in licensing due diligence efforts
- Liaise with selected external R&D partners (in industry and academia) in the conduct of digital phenotyping research and work with data scientists in the analysis of outputs
- Partner with the product development team to develop a digital phenotyping product roadmap aligned with overall research objectives
- Contribute to drafting the overall digital strategy and growing digital product team
- Relevant higher education – advanced degree in Neuroscience, Behavioural Science, Psychology or other
- 5-10 years of experience Proven track record in relevant digital mental health, digital phenotyping and outcomes-based research
- Strong understanding of clinical and digital research methods
- Relevant expertise in behavioural analysis, psychology gained in academia or industry
- Good understanding of technology, programming, computational neuroscience and data sciences
- Good grasp of pharmaceutical R&D model, regulatory and market access structures, processes and requirements
- Strong analytical, project management, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate independently and in cross-functional teams under uncertainty in an entrepreneurial and growth-oriented environment
- Strong alignment with core company values of compassion, innovation, trust and collaboration
How to apply
If interested, please send your CV and statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that we are not able to sponsor employment visas at this time, and therefore can only accept applications from people who have employment rights in the UK.