What We’re Looking For
We’re hiring a Research Analyst to join our growing team.
We believe that new advances in mental and physical wellbeing, particularly in the emergent psychedelic sector, present a unique opportunity to address many of society’s greatest current unmet needs. We’re setting out to protect and safeguard this opportunity by serving those pioneering the field while also attracting and informing new effort and capital to the space.
This effort requires team members capable of inspiring intellectual curiosity while continually providing trusted, vetted and actionable information.
Our ideal candidate is inspired by this purpose-driven mission and will be capable of thriving as a natural leader with opportunities to grow in responsibility as you drive the strategy and operations of the organization. You’re highly capable of taking ownership of this role and contributing within an ever-evolving fast-paced work environment of a distributed global team.
What You’ll Do:
- You are part of a team that is curating content both qualitative and quantitative in nature, for a series of reports and investigative interviews on the history and development of psychedelics.
- You will play a key role in the creation of content and insights for a variety of formats: from bullet point summaries right through to deep dive reports.
- You will independently source, cleanse and interpret data and insights from disparate sources to generate clear, actionable insights and recommendations.
- You will design and conduct qualitative and quantitative research projects such as surveys, questionnaires, and interviews.
- You will devise and maintain an internal insights record, ensuring existing internal and external knowledge is accessible and integrated into future content.
- You will assist with editorial duties such as proofreading, editing, and fact-checking; as well as the coordination of these activities across the team (including freelancers).
- You will keenly follow news and developments across science, industry, and culture, updating the team on key points and pitching stories, projects, and insights as appropriate.
What You’ll Bring:
- 2+ years of experience in a business related field, consulting, or other relevant work experience
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field
- You must be able to understand complex scientific information, theories and practices in addition to possessing strong writing skills.
- You possess advanced analytical skills with experience collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating abundant information with accuracy.
- You have a keen interest in cultivating a network of thought leaders.
- You act with integrity and are informed by science, while remaining open, curious, and thirsty for knowledge.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a demonstrated ability to become a domain expert.
What We Offer:
- Employee stock options with a well-positioned parent company in a high-growth sector
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexibility with 100% remote work environment
- Opportunity for self-determined growth and leadership development
- Annual employee retreats
- Employee Assistance Program and mental wellness resources
- Opportunity to make a difference in the world as part of a global team creating a positive impact for mental health and wellbeing
Our Commitment to Diversity Inclusion:
Psilocybin Alpha is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law.