Numinus, a publicly listed company on the TSX-V ($NUMI), is creating an ecosystem of health solutions centered around developing and supporting the safe, evidence-based, accessible use of psychedelic-assisted therapies. With rates of mental health and addiction at all-time highs, we are driving the adoption of new treatments and approaches that use rigorous, up-to-date research and methodologies to support healing and wellbeing.
Reporting to the Medical Director, the Research Administrative Coordinator will join our Research and Development team in Vancouver on a full-time hourly basis. Our clinical research team is implementing research protocols studying psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy through Health Canada and ethically approved trials.
The Research Administrative Coordinator will support the Medical Director, Chief Medical Officer and other research and clinical leadership on administrative tasks related to the implementation of Numinus’s clinical research program, including scheduling, meeting organization and assisting with the day-to-day administrative tasks.
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Job Type: Full-time
At Numinus, we are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and accessible work environment. We welcome and celebrate differences because we believe a multitude of perspectives fosters innovation and will help us achieve our ultimate purpose of delivering the highest quality outcomes to the people we serve. Our culture is one of belonging in which each person is accepted and valued for their individuality. As such, if you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know so we can work with you to meet your needs.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Assist with scheduling of the Medical Director, Chief Medical Officer and other clinical research leadership staff
- Attend meetings and support the development of documentation and follow up items from regular meetings
- Assist in the administrative activities related to the development of research products and submissions to regulatory bodies, including managing workflows and folder structures
- Manage communications including email and other communications of the clinical research team
- Intermediate level of experience with productivity tools such as Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Google Suite
What We Expect from You
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 4+ years of administrative leadership experience in a research, healthcare or other fast-moving administrative environment.
- Have strong organizational and interpersonal skills and ability to multitask.
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills.
- Be able to work independently as part of an interdisciplinary group with a view to helping keep track of team-based processes and planning.
We thank all of those who take the time to apply; however, only those short-listed will be contacted.