We guide people through life-changing breakthroughs with the next-generation of science-backed treatments: psychedelic medicines.
Starting with ketamine therapy for anxiety and depression, our product dramatically improves client:
• Access: Costs 70% less and available 100% at-home
• Outcomes: Clinical efficacy 2x greater than antidepressants
• Experience: NPS > Amazon, Netflix, and Apple
Come craft the future of mental health & wellbeing — trailblazers and pioneers wanted.
Literally Transform Lives
Mental healthcare is a public health crisis that’s getting worse, and legacy treatments aren’t getting the job done.
At Mindbloom, we alchemize medicine, software, and artful content to deliver powerful therapeutic experiences that actually work, at scale.
For our clients, Mindbloom isn’t a vitamin nor a painkiller. It’s a life-saver.
With Mission-Obsessed Teammates
It all starts with a team of stunning colleagues who care passionately about our clients, our mission, and each other.
We approach our work as an act of creative contribution back to the world. From clinicians to marketers to engineers, everyone at Mindbloom plays a critical role in guiding others through a journey of healing and personal transformation.
Our CEO is a 3x founder building world positive companies (1 exit, 1 category leader with $120M raised), our Medical and Science Directors are pioneers in the fields of ketamine therapy and psychedelic medicine, and we’re extremely well capitalized by top tier tech and healthcare investors.
We’re the first mover and leader in consumer psychedelic therapy, and we have aspirations to build a household brand and the largest, most transformational mental healthcare company in the world.
We believe the team you build is the company you build. At Mindbloom, you will have a massive impact. As a Guide, you will be a pillar in our client’s journey to achieve positive transformational outcomes, contributing to our mission of transforming lives to transform the world.
Creating a More Conscious Company, Then World
If we succeed at Mindbloom, we will:
1. Accelerate the healthcare system’s adoption of psychedelic therapies
2. Make a dent in global human suffering
3. Expand humanity’s collective wisdom, compassion, and consciousness
Elevating worldwide consciousness starts with elevating our own. At Mindbloom, we’re creating a more conscious company culture from first principles. We’re zealous about radical responsibility, candor, wholeness, self-actualization, focus, and freedom (we’ve been remote-first from founding). Above-all, we put clients first.
If you’re extremely passionate about psychedelic therapies and fired up about doing the best work of your life while serving others, then let’s transform some lives together.
Overview: As a fully-remote psychiatric Clinician (PMHNP, PA, or MD/DO), you’ll determine clients’ eligibility for ketamine treatment and help facilitate their therapeutic programs to provide exceptional outcomes and client experiences via telemedicine.
What you’ll do
• Conduct psychiatric evaluations by video using our telemedicine platform
• Prescribe medication
• Work collaboratively with Mindbloom Guides for care coordination
• Assess client response to medication and provide ongoing treatment planning
• Support clients’ psychedelic medicine integration
• Achieve exceptional patient satisfaction scores
• Provide ongoing feedback to continuously improve our clinical protocols and care model
Sound Like You?
• Psychiatric-Mental Health NP, PA, or physician with scope of practice that includes diagnosing and treating mental health conditions
• Prescriptive authority for Controlled Substances
• Exceptional bedside manner and patient-centric mindset
• Comfort working in fast-paced, remote startup environment
• Ability to confidently conduct psychiatric evaluations and diagnose depression/anxiety
• Passion for the future of mental health and wellness
• Positive, collaborative working style
• Personal/professional connection to altered states of consciousness
• Embodies our core values: create transformational outcomes, practice intellectual honesty, make exceptional decisions, and cultivate wholeness
• 20-40 hours of remote work/week with competitive compensation
• Medical, dental, vision, and other benefits for full-time employees
• Flexible schedule and ability to work from (just about) anywhere
• Malpractice insurance
• Opportunity to directly shape company culture, clinical protocols, and patient experience
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Mindbloom is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.