Mindbloom is a mental health and wellbeing company on a mission to transform lives today to transform the world tomorrow. We’re clinicians, technologists, researchers, and patients partnering to increase access to affordable, effective, and science-backed therapies designed by leaders in the fields of psychiatry and psychedelic medicine. Mindbloom’s initial offering is guided ketamine therapy facilitated by licensed clinicians and trained guides for 70% less than traditional providers.
Our CEO is a 3x entrepreneur and ketamine patient with both $100M+ in funding and an exit in his prior startups, and our Scientific Director is a foremost psychedelic researcher and ketamine therapy provider. Mindbloom’s investors are some of the largest in healthcare technology and psychedelic medicine, having backed Oscar, Hims, ZocDoc, Compass Pathways, and Atai Life Sciences.
As a fully-remote psychiatric Clinician (PMHNP, PA, or MD/DO), you’ll determine clients’ eligibility for ketamine treatment and help facilitate their therapeutic programs to provide exceptional outcomes and client experiences via telemedicine.
What you’ll do
- Conduct psychiatric evaluations by video using our telemedicine platform
- Prescribe medication
- Work collaboratively with Mindbloom Guides for care coordination
- Assess client response to medication and provide ongoing treatment planning
- Support clients’ psychedelic medicine integration
- Achieve exceptional patient satisfaction scores
- Provide ongoing feedback to continuously improve our clinical protocols and care model
- Psychiatric-Mental Health NP, PA, or physician with scope of practice that includes diagnosing and treating mental health conditions
- Prescriptive authority for Controlled Substances
- Exceptional bedside manner and patient-centric mindset
- Comfort working in fast-paced, remote startup environment
- Ability to confidently conduct psychiatric evaluations and diagnose depression/anxiety
- Passion for the future of mental health and wellness
- Personal experience with non-ordinary states of consciousness
- Intellectual honesty
- A growth mindset
- Positive, collaborative working style
What you’ll get
- 20-40 hours of remote work/week with competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision, and other benefits for full-time employees
- Flexible schedule and ability to work from (just about) anywhere
- Malpractice insurance
- Opportunity to directly shape company culture, clinical protocols, and patient experience
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Mindbloom is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.