Cybin has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join their growing team!
A leading biotechnology company, Cybin is focused on and dedicated to progressing psychedelic therapeutics by utilizing proprietary drug discovery platforms, innovative drug delivery systems, novel formulation approaches and treatment regimens for psychiatric disorders. To learn more about Cybin, visit https://www.cybin.com.
The Project Manager, Therapeutics Advancement will work closely with the Senior Director, Research and Preclinical Programs to optimize and manage the vendor recruitment, budget, and study portfolio to supportadvancement of therapeutics. This includes initiating and tracking key project management metrics with regards to planning, executing, budgeting, and communicating with internal and external parties to ensure the success of the programs from discovery research to the clinic.
- Work across the R&D team and support functions to secure the resources and connectivity needed for success; quality, timeline, and budget.
- Search for and evaluates potential vendors for preclinical studies.
- Creates the overall project plan and drives the results necessary to advance the research project to the development phase.
- Partners effectively with strategic vendors and internal teams to drive the project plan forward.
- Responsible for coordinating components of the project, which may include determining and delegating resources, resolving conflicts, communicating goals, executing the process, motivating the participants, prioritizing tasks, managing change, and analyzing the outcome.
- Accommodate diverse groups and interests, from project sub-teams to senior management.
- Work with the finance team to communicate project and program budgets.
- Organize and track project and finance documents.
Knowledge, Skills& Technical Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant scientific discipline.
- Advanced degree (MBA or Finance) or relevant experience needed.
- Experience working in a remote work environment essential.
- Advanced project management expertise required.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, efficient, with strong attention to detail.
- MS Project experience preferred.
- Vendor selection, qualification, and operating experience desired.
- Desire to operate in a dynamic, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and express their interest by submitting a cover letter and resume online or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate all applications, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Cybin Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family or parental status, veteran status, neurodiversity status, disability status or any other basis protected by applicable law. We are proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require an accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.