We are looking for candidates that are interested in Transformative Technology, Virtual Reality (VR), Fractal Generation, game design/development, health and wellbeing, data analytics/big data, games for change, positive psychology, neuroscience, Buddhism, psychedelics, or growth hacking.
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States (Remote)
Job Type: Full-time
Interested in Virtual Reality (VR), VR Gaming and Games For Change? We are looking for you! BardoVR’s “AfterDeath” is an interactive, game-based VR simulation of the Tibetan Book of the Dead, which describes the journey consciousness takes from the moment of death until its rebirth in another form. Using mindful, meditation-based techniques (calm focus, equanimity, compassion) – “players” access increasingly higher realms within the game-simulation, as they simultaneously deepen their mindfulness/meditation practice.
*We are an early stage startup with lots of VR hats to wear. *
- Unity VR programmer:Intern able to code/program in Unity for additions/revisions to our existing AfterDeath VR demo.
- LA-based – preferred. Virtual internship – Ok.**
What Will You Get Working with BardoVR?
- Opportunity: Experience working with emerging VR and VR gaming technologies.
- Visionary Product: Be part of the team that is building an awe-inspiring gamified tool that changes lives.
- Access: BardoVR is working with a visionary group of transformative technology thinkers, innovators, entrepreneurs, and artists who want to change the world.
- Training: Opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects (VR, data analytics, product development, biz development, and social media/marketing).
Please include your resume, and tell us what makes you unique! If you do not hear from us, please be patient – we are growing rapidly. More info @ https://www.bardovr.com/. Contact email@example.com for more info and/or with any questions!