There are 22M+ Americans who suffer from treatment-resistant mental health conditions, meaning they’ve failed two or more conventional treatments. Our mission is to further innovative mental health treatments (ranging from FDA-approved psychedelic medicines to neuromodulation to digital therapeutics to novel molecular approaches) for those patients who are suffering the most. We do this by empowering providers, improving patient care, and accelerating research. Our electronic medical records software is used by mental health doctors and their patients across the US. We analyze the data to help the doctors deliver better care and also offer insights to help research and development of new treatments that actually work.
Backed by top-tier investors (e.g. General Catalyst, Future Ventures, Tiger Global, Y Combinator, Jerry Yang, Joshua Kushner, etc.), Osmind’s team consists of mission-driven experts from across tech and healthcare. We’re a tight-knit group of intellectually rigorous, highly collaborative, deeply caring, and fun team members. We’ve been featured in publications such as Forbes and Crunchbase News.
The opportunityWe are a series A funded Public Benefit Corporation (PBC) building something that actually moves the needle on the global mental health crisis. (See here for an article our cofounder Jimmy wrote about PBC’s.) We are searching for a Product Manager that is excited about making our core electronic health records (EHR) product a delightful experience for our clinical users. In this role, you will identify the needs of our clinical users (medical providers, clinical staff) and in collaboration with our engineering and design teams identify solutions that save our clinical users time and help them deliver timely, informed, and comprehensive care to their patients.
Let’s transform mental healthcare, together.
What you’ll do
- Build an EHR that providers and clinical users love using. Medical professionals don’t get into healthcare because they love documentation — they want to care for patients. At Osmind you’ll be responsible for ensuring our EHR saves clinical users time, and surfaces relevant information to users at the appropriate times so practices can provide great care to their patients.
- Define the product roadmap for the core component of our EHR product, the patient chart. You’ll be responsible for identifying opportunities, prioritizing them and working with your pod to develop solutions that meet the needs of our clinical users.
- Guide projects through the software development cycle by working with design, engineering, quality assurance, and customer success. You’ll facilitate user research and UX design, scope with engineering, and coordinate with QA and customer support to release new features to our prcatices.
- Collaborate with teams across the company. You’ll interact with sales, customer success, clinical, marketing, and clinical data to identify customer needs and opportunities and bring new and innovative features to our customers.
- 3+ years experience in a product management role, including managing product roadmaps, writing PRDs, working closely with design and engineering teams, tracking and analyzing outcomes, launching new features, etc.
- Customer focused. You regularly speak with existing and prospective customers to learn more about their needs. You combine these qualitative insights with quantitative analysis to identify solutions that meet user needs.
- A self starter. You are resourceful, biased towards actions, and know how to make things happen.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills. You can build consensus across teams and stakeholders.
- You are comfortable jumping between high level strategy conversations while handling the day-to-day task that keep your team moving.
- Willingness to work out of our office in San Francisco 2-3 days per week (public health situation permitting).
- Interest in revolutionizing mental health care and neuropsychiatry.
Nice to haves
- Health tech startup experience, demonstrating that you can thrive in our fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience in developing software for clinical users and their day-to-day workflows.
- Understanding of the US healthcare system, healthcare technology, and health IT.
- Hands-on experience working in a clinical setting.
- Competitive salary and equity package
- 100% employer contribution to healthcare insurance (medical, dental, vision) and 50% contribution for dependents.
- 401K matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible working hours to match your style. Hybrid working style with a mix of work-from-home and in-office. In-office in San Francisco (Potrero Hill) 2-3 days a week.
- In-office perks: food and lunch, snacks and drinks, happy hours, etc.
- Contribute to one of the most innovative areas of medicine: frontier neuropsychiatry.
- Be part of an all-star team that is intellectually rigorous, highly collaborative, deeply caring, and likes to have fun.
- Tremendous growth opportunity and autonomy given we’re a high-growth startup.