We’re looking for product managers at all levels to join our growing team, and help us make a meaningful difference in the future of mental health. You’ll be responsible for shaping the strategy and roadmaps for our products, and creating and scaling novel ways for our users to manage their mental health, and live their lives to the fullest. You’ll work closely with our cross-functional tech team, our clinical team of psychotherapists and psychiatrists, our members, and our insurance partners.
Location: Mountain View, CA or San Francisco, CA (Remote)
Job Type: Full-time
Mindstrong is a research-driven, consumer-focused mental healthcare company working to unlock a new virtual care model for delivering healthcare to people living with a serious mental illness (SMI) through innovations in measurement science, and care delivery. Our services are offered to people with an SMI through active partnerships with several nationwide health insurance payers.
As a Series C company, we have a blend of science, technology, and healthcare talent to help us unlock this paradigm-shifting approach, including the likes of National Institute for Mental Health, Stanford Center for Neurobiological Imaging, Uber, Facebook, Google, Apple, Oscar Health, and CMS.
We’d love to talk more!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Define and execute the strategy and roadmap for Mindstrong’s service and products, to help people with a serious mental illness live their lives to the fullest
- Blend the best of healthcare innovation and tech innovation, working with data science, analytics, clinical research, and user research to identify and prioritize new opportunities
- Work with engineers, design, data science, and our clinical team of psychotherapists and psychiatrists to launch product improvements
- Work with marketing, business development, and partnerships to identify new growth opportunities for our business and to scale our user base
- Identify new insights and partner with senior leadership to shape and refine the strategy for the company
- Improve the quality and availability of care for millions of people around the world
What We Expect from You
- Minimum 3 years experience in product management. Ideal candidates will have over 5 years experience
- Experience shipping products, especially mobile apps, used by a large consumer base
- Proven track record working with your end users, customer service, analytics, and user research to continually improve the quality and impact of your products
- Great to have: Previous experience in healthcare technology, or technology for emerging consumer segments. Experience shipping and then iterating on 0-1 products ideal
- Great to have: Growth experience, scaling the user base for consumer or B2B2C products, partnering with sales and marketing. Early growth experience ideal
- Great to have: Data science and research experience; track record of working with machine-learning teams to transform AI into positive business and user outcome
Who You Are
- You feel a sense of pride and fulfillment knowing that what you do will very directly affect the lives of millions of people around the world
- You bring a deep understanding of how to build technology products that improve the lives of many in novel ways, from design and development, through go-to-market, to continuous growth and iteration
- You’re both data-driven and experience-driven, and are able to blend quantitative and clinical data with a deep understanding of your users, to build products they’ll trust and love
- You’re entrepreneurial and eager to thrive in a startup environment. You’re able to create focus, clarity, and momentum in a growing, semi-structured environment. You’re able to pick up on new information and insights, and quickly identify how to best tweak your strategy
- You have an ability to motivate and influence to achieve goals and drive towards favorable outcomes, both with internal teams and external partners
- You are a strong communicator and know how to tailor messages to your audience. You understand the importance of timely communication to keep all relevant internal and external parties updated and informed
- You’re a good person, highly ethical, and accepting of others
What We Provide for You
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 10 paid holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- Telecommuting benefits