Who is MINDCURE?
MINDCURE is a mental health and wellness company, focused on finding new ways to treat the profound distress of a world suffering from a mental health crisis. Bringing a new category of psychoactive and psychedelic treatments to market, we aim to revolutionize the long-term treatment of mental health disorders.
Headquartered in Canada, we are uniquely situated in the market, benefiting from a sophisticated investment community, world-class scientific professionals, and government leadership in research.
And as our new Partner Development Manager, you’ll play an important role in helping take us to the next level. MINDCURE is a Great Place To WorkTM and we would love to include you.
What you’ll be doing
MINDCURE is looking for a Partner Development Manager to grow and lead a solution category, build relationships with our partners’ executive teams, and represent our iSTRYM Enterprise partner ecosystem when engaging with a diverse set of internal teams.
This role is ideal for someone with strong business acumen and an understanding of clinical science and technology. Someone who can set strategic priorities for the team and possess excellent interpersonal skills. In this role, you will work with MINDCURE employees and external partners all over the world.
iSTRYM’s Global Partnerships team works with a wide range of partners to develop a continuously evolving digital platform to health care systems, research & development programs and continuing education distribution to power these various partners’ business.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Build solid relationships with technology partners, engaging with partners’ executive leadership teams to align on joint vision and forward-looking plans while researching emerging science & technology trends and developing and supporting strategic partnerships
- Be the primary driver of the business and strategic marketing plans for our iSTRYM partnerships
- Be responsible for driving the development of compelling partner facing assets and collateral articulating the clinical practice, research and development and education distribution value proposition with partners and prospect
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define short, medium, and long strategies for the partner ecosystem
- Bring a big picture perspective to drive innovation for both iSTRYM and our partners’ solutions
Working at MINDCURE
Our founding team and advisors have deep industry-specific experience in biotech, life sciences, product discovery, research, technology, and entrepreneurship.
We’re focused, driven, and passionate about our work – if you live and feel the same way, you’ll fit right in.
There is tremendous opportunity for growth and success here, as we continue to expand, and we can’t wait for you to be a part of it.
This is a full-time, permanent position working from your home office.
We offer a highly attractive total compensation package, commensurate with experience.
What Makes You an Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience MBA degree preferred
- 5 years of experience in partner management, business development, or management consulting
- Experience in developing and delivering presentations to internal and external stakeholders
- Technical experience and knowledge of health care or clinical practice industry in the US and Canada, Europe, or Australia, and software systems and technologies used in the space
- Proven, demonstrable ability to create business and strategy plans
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to advocate complex business or technical concepts internally with colleagues and externally with partners