Tucson Counseling Associates is a group private practice specializing in providing anti-oppressive, social justice oriented mental health services to adults and families at an accessible rate. We accept some major insurance plans as well as fee-for-service and sliding fee scale. TCA is a training site for associate level therapists working towards licensure in the state of Arizona as well as masters level interns and doctoral student externs.
The Office Assistant works collaboratively with members of an integrated team that provide an array of mental health services including but not limited to the primary responsibilities listed below. We aim to employ individuals who demonstrate commitment to personal growth and community developmentwith an interest in psychedelics.
- Answer phone calls, return voicemails for new and existing clients.
- Respond to all incoming emails to the TCA email account within 24 hours.
- Update and manage waitlist and assign new clients to clinician when directed.
- Help with advertising and social media for upcoming events and offerings.
- Charge client copays and self-pay fees daily after clinicians enter whether the appointment was a show, no show, or late cancellation.
- Provide ongoing, regular feedback to program director about any concerns. Also solicits feedback from program director, clinicians, billing department and office manager.
- Eventually will take over new and existing client scheduling.
- Participates in leadership meetings/administrative program meetings as required.
- Identifies training needs and makes recommendations to the program directors.
- 2 years experience as a receptionist or office manager for a comparable practice
- Demonstrated experience working in outpatient private practice setting
- Demonstrated commitment to personal and professional development
- Must be LGBTQIA+, racial justice, sex worker allied
- Bilingual preferred
- Knowledge and interest in Psychedelic Assisted Therapy options preferred
$17-19 per hour. Based on experience. Includes competitive total compensation and benefits package as a full time W2 employee. This package includes medical/dental/vision through BCBS, PTO plan.