Numinus Wellness (TSXV: NUMI) helps people to heal and be well through the development and delivery of innovative mental health care and access to safe, evidence-based psychedelic-assisted therapies. The Numinus model – including psychedelic production, research, and clinic care – is at the forefront of a transformation aimed at healing rather than managing symptoms for depression, anxiety, trauma, pain and substance use. At Numinus, we are leading the integration of psychedelic-assisted therapies into mainstream clinical practice and building the foundation for a healthier society.
Mindspace is seeking a part time Care Coordinator to support a growing team of passionate experts in the well-being sector by providing quality of service to all our clientele. More than a clinic, Mindspace is a center for well-being that provides state-of-the-art, evidence-based programming for individuals, groups, and corporate customers.
- All provided in English and French, as needed
- First line of communication with potential Mindspace by Numinus clients
- Receive, triage and respond or delegate incoming telephone calls, website, and email inquiries
- Know and be able to fluently provide basic information about Mindspace by Numinus as a company, the various services it offers, and the experts who offer it including programs offered; fees; payment modes; insurance coverage implications; current waiting lists; program schedule, length of treatments, content of group programs
- Ability to conduct basic screening of eligibility criteria for programs
- Transferring calls and emails to different departments according to the customers needs
Clinical Operations Support Duties
- Frequent communication with Clinic Operations Leadership about status of clinic demands for service
- Regular updates to tracking tools to provide information to leadership about clinic activities
- Support new practitioner onboarding
- Conduct structured intake calls for new clients (after training): To support intake coordinator with high volume or replace while on vacation:
- Ability to listen to client complaints actively and empathically
- Ability to describe various psychotherapeutic models offered at Mindspace by Numinus
- Ability to match client with a practitioner
- First-line technical support for online platforms (Electronic Medical Record system, office software)
- Processing and collecting payment from clients
- Other general support duties for the Clinic Manager, as needed.
Group Programming Support Duties
- Help ensure a smooth registration process for clients
- Assist in managing database for clinic and programming clients and keeping it up-to-date (including updating client profiles and contact logs)
- Assisting with payments, refunds, etc.
- Support the Programming admin team by reminding clients to complete mandatory screening questionnaires for programming
- Supporting promotion efforts to fill up the programs, via direct outreach to waiting lists, the drafting and sending targeted email blasts to individuals on waiting lists. This includes keeping Constant Contact up-to-date.
- Sending reminder emails at the start of programs
- Creating and distributing evaluation forms for group programs
- Preparing and sending certificates of completion for Continuing Education programs
- Other general support for Sr. Care Coordinator (Programming)