About the company
One in ten people today live with a mental health disorder. At Maya, we know that psychedelic medicine has the power to shift the paradigm of mental healthcare on a global scale. However, the pioneers in psychedelic medicine don’t have an easy way to to demonstrate the clinical benefits of their work.
Maya is a software platform designed to help psychedelic practitioners manage, measure, and illustrate health outcomes, so they can optimize services, scale safely, and help advance psychedelic healthcare.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will:
- Manage social media channels
- Bring creative ideas to content strategy at-large
- Execute posts with the goal of developing content
- Conduct hashtag / trends research
- Compile social media metrics
- Moderate Facebook Group
- Moderate incoming messages / comments
- Engage with stakeholders / influencers
- Post relevant research articles
- Manages Facebook keyword tagging
- Triage website form submissions
- Assist with digital campaigns including paid media, email, etc.
- Maintain list of psychedelic influencers
- Manage SEO and conduct meta data audits
- Assist with blog content publication and image sourcing
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics / SEM Rush
- Monitor and report on CRM automations and workflows
- Prepare marketing reports collecting and summarizing sales data
- Maintain promotional marketing materials across departments
- Other duties as needed by Marketing Director
- Social media platforms
- Mac OS
- CRM systems (At least 2 years hands on prior experience with one of: Zoho, Salesforce, Pipedrive, HubSpot, ActiveCampaign)
- Google Analytics
- Native social media analytics
- SEM Rush
- Website management platform, Webflow (optional)
- Right to live and work in the US, we are not offering sponsorship as part of this role.
A great candidate has:
- Expertise in social media algorithms and content creation
- The ability to adapt and respond to challenges with a positive mental attitude
- Timeliness, honesty, and integrity
- Self-starter, creative problem solver, hungry to make an impact and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 2-3 Years working experience in digital marketing / agency or in-house setting
- Expertise in social media management
- Proficiency in writing and digital content creation
- Creative mindset
- Familiarity with SEO / SEM with the desire to broaden skills
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools, specifically Webflow and Google Analytics
- Living in Denver or the surrounding area and available to appear in-office.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working in early stage technology start-ups.
- Part of the consciousness community and interests in topics like mindfulness, yoga, spirituality, and plant medicine.