About MAPS Public Benefit Corporation (MAPS PBC)
MAPS PBC is pioneering a new form of mental health care, beginning with the development of MDMA-assisted therapy as an FDA-approved treatment for PTSD. MDMA-assisted therapy is a new paradigm in the treatment of mental health, combining a medicine with psychotherapy to address the root causes of PTSD. It has been designated a Breakthrough Therapy by the FDA and the results of our pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial were published in Nature Medicine or profiled on the front page of The New York Times.
MAPS PBC is a Public Benefit Corporation, with a dual mandate to generate shareholder value and public benefit. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS), a non-profit working for over three decades to develop medical, legal, and cultural contexts for people to benefit from psychedelics. We are committed to continuing to lead the field of psychedelic medicine with integrity and ethics at the core.
Why work for MAPS Public Benefit Corporation (MAPS PBC)?
- We are a diverse team that shares a deep belief in the critical need for innovation and expanded access in the treatment of mental health conditions.
- We are entrepreneurial, collaborative, and open-minded in how we approach our innovative work.
- We are a new kind of pharmaceutical company that prioritizes public benefit over profit and is committed to sustainability, accountability, and transparency.
We believe in diversity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, educational backgrounds, military and veteran status, religions, abilities, and perspectives. MAPS PBC values and seeks applicants who are people of color, queer, transgender, gender non-conforming, and gender fluid people. MAPS PBC strives to establish a supportive, equitable and accessible work environment.
Market Access Marketing (Senior) Manager
Reporting directly to the Head of Market Access, the Market Access Marketing (Senior) Manager will support Market Access strategy development and tactical execution for MDMA-AT across all payer channels (e.g., Commercial, Medicare, Medicaid, VA, etc.). In addition, the individual will also work closely with the Brand team and other cross-functional partners providing Market Access expertise to key initiatives. In doing so, this individual will be a subject matter expert in Market Access market research, data, and analytics and will seek to apply these insights as a strategic marketer across all workstreams.
- Strategic development and execution of key market research, data, and marketing initiatives, including:
- Market segmentation, focus groups, Ad Boards, and other pre-launch activities
- Value propositions to key payer stakeholders, throughout the brand lifecycle.
- Launch performance KPIs, including collaboration with analytics on comprehensive tracking.
- Project workplans / timelines and provide regular status updates.
- Key marketing materials in preparation for payor engagement and launch
- Monitor evolution in market dynamics, constituents’ needs, and business priorities to determine best, market-advantaged course of action.
- Proactively monitor and engage on government and/or payer policy that has the potential to impact access in psychedelic medicine and psychiatry, in collaboration with Gov’t Affairs.
- Collaborate and provide leadership on HEOR and RWE needs, gaps, and priorities
- Assist in scenario planning activities to determine impact of key policy and regulatory changes on the business.
- Leverage data, analytics, and strong strategic mind-set in all aspects of the business.
- Support needs of account management team, including customized deliverables for account engagements.
- 5+ years industry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA or similar degree preferred
- Market Access and Marketing experience required
- Psychiatry / CNS experience preferred
- Understanding of pharmaceutical channels and supply chain
- Understanding of data analytics, health economics, and real-world evidence preferred
- Customer centric mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated cross-functional experience
- Positive, solutions-oriented attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Understanding of psychedelic medicine landscape a plus
- REMS and scheduled drug experience a plus
MAPS PBC is a distributed team that uses technology and periodic in-person gatherings to stay connected. We look for people who are comfortable with and skilled at remote work and collaboration.
Competitive benefit package includes:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Sick Time
- Holiday Pay
- Employer paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance (100% covered for employees + 50% for dependents)
- Employer funded mental health HRA
- Employer funded SEP IRA
- FSA/Dep Care
- Pet Insurance
- Home Office Stipend
- Wellness Wednesday/Journal Club/Yoga/Meditation and so much more!