atai Life Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing novel treatments for mental health disorders so that everyone, everywhere can live a more fulfilled life. We operate a decentralized model whereby atai incubates, acquires, and supports individual platform companies by providing them strategic and operational functions centrally. This allows our platform companies to stay lean and agile in their clinical pursuits, whilst also being able to leverage the expertise of a multibillion-dollar global biotechnology company. Atai is pursuing a world-first strategy by deploying our clinical compounds together with our ecosystem of Digital Therapeutics, utilizing cutting-edge technology, clinical protocol, human-interaction psychology, and data science in order to enhance the safety and efficacy of our compounds.
As a Manager of Investor Relations & Strategic Finance at atai Life Sciences, you will be part of the Investor Relations team at a well-positioned, well-financed, rapidly growing biotech company. You will support investor relations and strategic finance activity, including management of relationships with investors, research analysts, and bankers, as well as contributing to company presentations, scientific and medical communications.
This position is a hybrid remote position. There will be several days a week where you will working onsite in the New York office hub. Additional travel may be required as needed to other office hub locations: San Diego, Boston, London, Berlin.
What you’ll do at atai:
- Coordinate with VP IR, and the executive administration function to coordinate calendar of IR events, Zoom calls, NDRS meetings, US and international conferences, and annual schedule of investor relations events, including anticipated news and earning releases, investor meetings, and management presentations
- Support broad-based IR activities, including coordination and travel to conferences (scientific and financial), investor roadshows, media activities, etc
- Support the development of written materials, including press releases, Q&As, presentations, fact sheets and investor relations portion of website content
- Help plan and ensure successful execution of non-deal roadshows, investor days and other corporate events
- Conduct industry research and strategic analysis to uncover and analyze facts, statistics, and other information to inform IR strategy
- Maintain and communicate competitive intelligence and analysis on all industry peers to senior management
- Maintain database of investors and prepare briefing books
- Assist in the preparation of information needed for the Annual report and other financial communications
- Perform day-to-day tasks such as blast emails, file management, proof reading, material development, media clipping, schedule coordination, vendor management etc.
- Manage special projects as required from initiation to closure to meet corporate goals.
These qualifications will get us excited to get to know you better:
- You graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (Life Sciences discipline is a plus)
- You have experience in the biotechnology industry or IR firm, including buyside or sellside research, investor relations, investment banking, or life sciences-focused consulting.
- You have strong organizational skills and attention to detail, including detailed record keeping.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, including expertise with PowerPoint and Excel.
- You have enthusiasm and willingness to learn new skills and work in a fast-paced, matrix environment.