The IT Support Engineer will be responsible for working with internal users in the organisation and assisting with IT related setups and issues.
COMPASS Pathways is a mental health care company dedicated to accelerating patient access to evidence-based innovation in mental health. Our focus is on improving the lives of those who are suffering with mental health challenges and who are not helped by current treatments. We are pioneering the development of a new model of psilocybin therapy, in which our proprietary formulation of synthetic psilocybin, COMP360, is administered in conjunction with psychological support.
Location: Office based in London, with home working flexibility.
Reports to: The AV/IT Lead.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Logging service desk tickets from internal employees and working with them to resolve any technical issue.
- Collaborate on projects with cross functional teams.
- Create high quality IT Documentation resources
- Proactively create tasks to improve IT systems and process.
- Remain up to date with current Technology trends and best practice
- Excellent end-user technical issue resolution ability for Windows, macOS and mobile devices
- Good understanding of corporate mobile device provision and how to solve problems, experience with Intune and JAMF an advantage
- High level of understanding and experience of Office 365 & Microsoft products
- Ability to prioritize workload and involvement with VIP support
- Strong analytical, project management, written and verbal communication skills
- Previous involvement with on-boarding / off-boarding of employees
- Proficient dealing with digital security threats
- Exceptional problem-solving skills in high pressure situations
- Completely self-sufficient and able to work with minimal supervision & support
- Ability to operate independently and in cross-functional teams under uncertainty in an entrepreneurial and rapid growth-oriented
- Strong alignment with core company mission and values