We are seeking a talented in-house IR/PR leader to support our growing team and portfolio of programs. The ideal candidate has a strong track record in entrepreneurial settings and a deep understanding of the biotech/pharmaceutical industry and business.
Collaborative, thoughtful, and engaging, the ideal IR/PR Manager is an authentic, mission and values driven leader with outstanding relationship management, interpersonal, and communication skills.
The global cost of mental health issues is rising and will reach $6 trillion per year by 2030, with 12 billion working days lost per year due to mental illness. However, pharmaceutical industry R&D on mental health and central nervous system (CNS) disorders has fallen by 70% in the last 10 years.
Psychoactive molecules and their related compounds offer a truly ‘disruptive technology’ to treat many of society’s greatest unmet medical and mental health needs. Psychedelic medicine offers higher efficacy rates, minimal toxicity, lower treatment costs and customized solutions to those suffering from medical and mental health disorders.
Noetic Foundry brings together the brightest people and most transformative solutions to assist in managing and solving mental health, addiction, and central nervous system ailments globally. We identify and build breakthrough therapies, protocols, compounds, and technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead and implement communications strategy and investor relations strategy, liaising with executive stakeholders
- Work closely with executive team to plan and implement capital raising strategy
- Manage relationships with existing investors, providing consistent, engaging, and credible communications through update reports and managing bespoke requests
- Engage potential new investors, manage new investor pipeline and calendar of IR meetings
- Lead the planning, preparation and delivery of media and investor events
- Prepare key marketing materials, press releases, and other outward-facing media and communications
- Manage all PR relationships – including news and media outlets, social media platforms, etc.
- Follow market and industry trends, maintain an accurate and up-to-date knowledge of Noetic Foundry’s operations, strategy, and performance
Ideal Candidate Profile
- 5+ years of investor and/or public relations experience, ideally with experience raising capital pre-IPO in the biotech/pharmaceutical space
- 3+ years of advisory (management consulting, investment banking, etc.) and/or capital markets experience
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills and an ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with internal and external parties
- Superb written and verbal communication skills, drafting clear and impactful messaging, presentations, and communications
- Strong operational focus and a “get it done” mindset
- Educational background in neuroscience, pharmacology and/or life sciences is a bonus
$120,000-$140,000 (or commensurate with experience)