We guide people through life-changing breakthroughs with the next-generation of science-backed treatments: psychedelic medicines.
Starting with ketamine therapy for anxiety and depression, our product dramatically improves client:
- Access: Costs 70% less and available 100% at-home
- Outcomes: Clinical efficacy 2x greater than antidepressants
- Experience: NPS > Amazon, Netflix, and Apple
Come craft the future of mental health & wellbeing — trailblazers and pioneers wanted. 🚀
Literally Transform Lives ✨
Mental healthcare is a public health crisis that’s getting worse, and legacy treatments aren’t getting the job done.
At Mindbloom, we alchemize medicine, software, and artful content to deliver powerful therapeutic experiences that actually work, at scale.
For our clients, Mindbloom isn’t a vitamin nor a painkiller. It’s a life-saver.
With Mission-Obsessed Teammates 🧘🏽♀️🧘♂️
It all starts with a team of stunning colleagues who care passionately about our clients, our mission, and each other.
We approach our work as an act of creative contribution back to the world. From clinicians to marketers to engineers, everyone at Mindbloom plays a critical role in guiding others through a journey of healing and personal transformation.
Our CEO is a 3x founder building world positive companies (1 exit, 1 category leader with $120M raised), our Medical and Science Directors are pioneers in the fields of ketamine therapy and psychedelic medicine, and we’re extremely well capitalized by top tier tech and healthcare investors.
We’re the first mover and leader in consumer psychedelic therapy, and we have aspirations to build a household brand and the largest, most transformational mental healthcare company in the world.
We believe the team you build is the company you build. At Mindbloom, you will have a massive impact. As the Brand and Communications Lead, you will build an iconic household brand, create a movement, and make massive contributions towards mainstreaming psychedelic therapy.
Creating a More Conscious Company, Then World 🌎
If we succeed at Mindbloom, we will:
- Accelerate the healthcare system’s adoption of psychedelic therapies
- Make a dent in global human suffering
- Expand humanity’s collective wisdom, compassion, and consciousness
Elevating worldwide consciousness starts with elevating our own. At Mindbloom, we’re creating a more conscious company culture from first principles. We’re zealous about radical responsibility, candor, wholeness, self-actualization, focus, and freedom (we’ve been remote-first from founding). Above-all, we put clients first.
If you’re extremely passionate about psychedelic therapies and fired up about doing the best work of your life while serving others, then let’s transform some lives together.
- Build a transformational influencer marketing program that will drive massive growth, while contributing to Mindbloom’s brand equity
- Develop the strategy and scalable playbooks for the influencer marketing channel
- Identify the highest impact opportunities, conduct targeted outreach, and negotiate agreements on favorable terms
- Recruit and manage high-leverage resources (agencies, freelancers, FTEs) to rapidly scale the influencer channel
- Report on influencer channel KPIs and continuously optimize investment across the influencer network to achieve target acquisition metrics
- Collaborate across the team (e.g. Design, Content, Product) to build high-impact campaigns
Sound Like You?
- Experience: Experience building an influencer program from the ground up and achieving massive, efficient growth through strategic partnerships
- Negotiator: You have a record of successfully negotiating influencer agreements that drive results at favorable terms
- Player-Coach: You still roll up your sleeves to execute, and you know when and how to build a diverse and stunning team
- Creates Transformation Outcomes: You have a record of driving initiatives from ideation through completion that move the needle
- Makes Exceptional Decisions: You use rigor, data, and speed to make intentional decisions
- Remote-able: You excel in a remote-first, writing-based culture of freedom and responsibility
- Practices Intellectual Honesty: You seek and speak the truth directly and possess high courage and low ego
- Mission-Obsessed: You have a deep personal connection to altered states of consciousness
- Cultivates Wholeness: You bring your authentic self to work and promote the wellbeing of team and peers
- Insurance: Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and dependents
- Time Off: Unlimited vacation and sick days
- Wellbeing: Steeply discounted Mindbloom products and services for you and your immediate family
- Culture: Annual company retreat
- Freedom: Design your own workday – we’ve been remote-first from founding
- Responsibility: You get what you need to excel (MacBook, standing desk, co-working space, etc.)
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Mindbloom is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.