We guide people through life-changing breakthroughs with the next-generation of science-backed treatments: psychedelic medicines.
Starting with ketamine therapy for anxiety and depression, our product dramatically improves client:
- Access: Costs 70% less and available 100% at-home
- Outcomes: Clinical efficacy 2x greater than antidepressants
- Experience: NPS > Amazon, Netflix, and Apple
Come craft the future of mental health & wellbeing — trailblazers and pioneers wanted.
Literally Transform Lives
Mental healthcare is a public health crisis that’s getting worse, and legacy treatments aren’t getting the job done.
At Mindbloom, we alchemize medicine, software, and artful content to deliver powerful therapeutic experiences that actually work, at scale.
For our clients, Mindbloom isn’t a vitamin nor a painkiller. It’s a life-saver.
With Mission-Obsessed Teammates ️ ️
It all starts with a team of stunning colleagues who care passionately about our clients, our mission, and each other.
We approach our work as an act of creative contribution back to the world. From clinicians to marketers to engineers, everyone at Mindbloom plays a critical role in guiding others through a journey of healing and personal transformation.
Our CEO is a 3x founder building world positive companies (1 exit, 1 category leader with $120M raised), our Medical and Science Directors are pioneers in the fields of ketamine therapy and psychedelic medicine, and we’re extremely well capitalized by top tier tech and healthcare investors.
We’re the first mover and leader in consumer psychedelic therapy, and we have aspirations to build a household brand and the largest, most transformational mental healthcare company in the world.
We believe the team you build is the company you build. At Mindbloom, you will have a massive impact. As Head of People, you will partner with our CEO to create a talent machine, build your own team, and create an iconic culture and employer brand.
Creating a More Conscious Company, Then World
If we succeed at Mindbloom, we will:
1. Accelerate the healthcare system’s adoption of psychedelic therapies
2. Make a dent in global human suffering
3. Expand humanity’s collective wisdom, compassion, and consciousness
Elevating worldwide consciousness starts with elevating our own. At Mindbloom, we’re creating a more conscious company culture from first principles. We’re zealous about radical responsibility, candor, wholeness, self-actualization, focus, and freedom (we’ve been remote-first from founding). Above-all, we put clients first.
If you’re extremely passionate about psychedelic therapies and fired up about doing the best work of your life while serving others, then let’s transform some lives together.
- Lead people at Mindbloom in order to create a company of mission-obsessed and high talent density teammates
- From executives to contractors, scale Mindbloom from 25 to 150 over the next 24 months
- Strategically build an inspiring, innovative, and iconic Culture of Consciousness
- Build, lead, and mentor a high-performing and diverse people organization
- Relentlessly evangelize Mindbloom to the world
Sound Like You?
- Experience: You have a proven track record building a people organization, leading a team of recruiters, and meaningfully scaling headcount
- Mission-Obsessed: You have a deep, personal connection to our mission
- Evangelist: You’re high-energy and get candidates and employees pumped
- Leadership: You operate strategically in terms of impact, outcomes, and metrics, and you’re an exceptional manager and communicator
- Process-Driven: You build clear, structured processes and hold yourself and others accountable to them
- Remote-able: You have the skill and will to excel in a remote-first, writing-based culture of freedom and responsibility
- Intellectual Honesty: You seek and speak the truth directly, have courage, and enjoy the practice of separating yourself from your ego
- Bias Towards Action: You’re a self-starting builder who drives initiatives from ideation through to completion and recruits aggressively
- Wholeness: You bring your authentic self to work, express appreciation often, and prioritize the wellbeing of yourself and others
- Insurance: Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and dependents
- Time Off: Unlimited vacation and sick days
- Wellbeing: Steeply discounted Mindbloom products and services
- Growth: Kindle and 3 books per month for personal or professional growth
- Freedom: Design your own workday – we’ve been remote-first from founding
- Responsibility: You get what you need to excel (MacBook, standing desk, co-working space, etc.)