Lead operations at Mindbloom in order to meet soaring demand by rapidly expanding our complex supply chain while staying in compliance with state and federal regulations governing telemedicine.
Job Type: Full-time
We guide people through life-changing breakthroughs with the next-generation of science-backed treatments: psychedelic medicines.
Starting with ketamine therapy for anxiety and depression, our product dramatically improves client:
- Access: Costs 70% less and available 100% at-home
- Outcomes: Clinical efficacy 2x greater than antidepressants
- Experience: NPS > Amazon, Netflix, and Apple
Come craft the future of mental health & wellbeing — trailblazers and pioneers wanted. 🚀
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead operations at Mindbloom in order to meet soaring demand by rapidly expanding our complex supply chain while staying in compliance with state and federal regulations governing telemedicine
- Scale Mindbloom’s clinician, guide, and support partners from 20 to 200 over the next 24 months
- Own gross margins, capacity, fulfillment, scheduling, and Cx kpis by running a rigorous, data-driven organization
- Build and lead a team of experts who care personally and embody Mindbloom’s Culture of Consciousness
- Partner with the leadership team on strategy and tech team on software that integrates with operations
What We Expect from You
- Experience: You have 5-10+ years of operations leadership (Dir, VP, COO) experience in eCommerce, telemedicine, or consumer services including a proven track record of scaling and managing massive headcount
- Mission-Obsessed: You have a deep personal connection to our mission
- Strategic Leader: You contribute to company and department strategy, inspire, and hire and develop director-level and IC hires
- Process-Driven: You build clear, structured processes and hold yourself and others accountable to them
- Puts Clients First: You make strategic trade-offs between operations objectives, end-client experience, and long-term brand
- Remote-able: You excel in a remote-first, writing-based culture of freedom and responsibility
- Candor: You seek and speak the truth directly and enjoy the practice of separating self from ego
- Bias Towards Action: You still roll up your sleeves to build, and you drive initiatives from ideation through to completion
- Wholeness: You bring your authentic self to work, express appreciation often, and prioritize the wellbeing of yourself and others
- Insurance: Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and dependents
- Time Off: Unlimited vacation and sick days
- Wellbeing: Steeply discounted Mindbloom products and services
- Growth: Kindle and 3 books per month for personal or professional growth
- Freedom: Design your own workday – we’ve been remote-first from founding
- Responsibility: You get what you need to excel (MacBook, standing desk, co-working space, etc.)
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Mindbloom is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.