We guide people through life-changing breakthroughs with the next-generation of science-backed treatments: psychedelic medicines.
Starting with ketamine therapy for anxiety and depression, our product dramatically improves client:
- Access: Costs 70% less and available 100% at-home
- Outcomes: Clinical efficacy 2x greater than antidepressants
- Experience: NPS > Amazon, Netflix, and Apple
Come craft the future of mental health & wellbeing — trailblazers and pioneers wanted.
Literally Transform Lives
Mental healthcare is a public health crisis that’s getting worse, and legacy treatments aren’t getting the job done.
At Mindbloom, we alchemize medicine, software, and artful content to deliver powerful therapeutic experiences that actually work, at scale.
For our clients, Mindbloom isn’t a vitamin nor a painkiller. It’s a life-saver.
With Mission-Obsessed Teammates
It all starts with a team of stunning colleagues who care passionately about our clients, our mission, and each other.
We approach our work as an act of creative contribution back to the world. From clinicians to marketers to engineers, everyone at Mindbloom plays a critical role in guiding others through a journey of healing and personal transformation.
Our CEO is a 3x founder building world positive companies (1 exit, 1 category leader with $120M raised), our Medical and Science Directors are pioneers in the fields of ketamine therapy and psychedelic medicine, and we’re extremely well capitalized by top tier tech and healthcare investors.
We’re the first mover and leader in consumer psychedelic therapy, and we have aspirations to build a household brand and the largest, most transformational mental healthcare company in the world.
We believe the team you build is the company you build. At Mindbloom, you will have a massive impact. As Head of Marketing, you will build a household brand, create a movement, and scale client acquisition.
Creating a More Conscious Company, Then World
If we succeed at Mindbloom, we will:
1. Accelerate the healthcare system’s adoption of psychedelic therapies
2. Make a dent in global human suffering
3. Expand humanity’s collective wisdom, compassion, and consciousness
Elevating worldwide consciousness starts with elevating our own. At Mindbloom, we’re creating a more conscious company culture from first principles. We’re zealous about radical responsibility, candor, wholeness, self-actualization, focus, and freedom (we’ve been remote-first from founding). Above-all, we put clients first.
If you’re extremely passionate about psychedelic therapies and fired up about doing the best work of your life while serving others, then let’s transform some lives together.
- Lead growth at Mindbloom in order to massively scale client acquisition, lifetime wellbeing, and revenue
- Build an iconic household brand and become the category leader in ketamine, psychedelic therapy, and next-gen mental healthcare
- Strategically balance a brand with many stakeholders including consumers, providers, payers, regulators, and industry
- Deeply understand our clients and products to design, test, and scale acquisition channels
- Build and lead a stunning marketing organization that embodies our Culture of Consciousness
Sound Like You?
- Experience: You have a proven track record of building a notable health technology or consumer brand and growing from $2M to $30M+ in annual revenue
- Mission-Obsessed: You have a deep personal connection to our mission
- Creative: You know how to create a movement
- Player-Coach: You roll up your sleeves to build and know how to hire and develop a diverse, stunning team
- Puts Clients First: You have deep customer empathy and make smart trade-offs between growth and brand
- Candor: You seek and speak the truth directly and enjoy the practice of separating self from ego
- Remote-able: You excel in a remote-first, writing-based culture of freedom and responsibility
- Wholeness: You bring your authentic self to work, express appreciation often, and prioritize the wellbeing of yourself and others
- Insurance: Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and dependents
- Time Off: Unlimited vacation and sick days
- Wellbeing: Steeply discounted Mindbloom products and services
- Growth: Kindle and 3 books per month for personal or professional growth
- Freedom: Design your own workday – we’ve been remote-first from founding
- Responsibility: You get what you need to excel (MacBook, standing desk, co-working space, etc.)
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Mindbloom is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.