As a Guide on our Exploration Team, you will be focused on our potential candidate’s experiences and responsible for running our activation pipeline from qualified lead to conversion. You will lead Mindbloom’s exploratory calls, answering all process related questions and leading them to conversion through the Mindbloom online portal. In addition you will own all incoming support related tickets, outgoing SMS and email campaigns to qualified leads. You will be the knowledgeable and empathetic initial human touchpoint to our quickly growing client base.
Location: Remote position
Job Type: Full-time
Mindbloom is a mental health and wellbeing company on a mission to transform lives today to transform the world tomorrow. We’re clinicians, technologists, researchers, and patients partnering to increase access to affordable, effective, and science-backed therapies designed by leaders in the fields of psychiatry and psychedelic medicine. Mindbloom’s initial offering is guided ketamine therapy facilitated by licensed clinicians and trained guides for 70% less than traditional providers.
Our CEO is a 3x entrepreneur and ketamine patient with both $100M+ in funding and an exit in his prior startups, and our Scientific Director is a foremost psychedelic researcher and ketamine therapy provider. Mindbloom’s investors are some of the largest in healthcare technology and psychedelic medicine, having backed Oscar, Hims, ZocDoc, Compass Pathways, and Atai Life Sciences.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Spend 35 hours per week on the phone (calls and sms) educating and converting potential clients, including evening hours and some weekend days
- Maintain an exploratory call to purchase conversion rate of 30%
- Train in and practice reflexive listening to provide empathetic support for potential clients with symptoms of depression, anxiety, and other mood disorders
- Respond timely (within 24 hours) to all incoming support emails, calls and text messages
- Help the team continuously improve our processes by contributing to improving our playbooks and tools
What We Expect from You
- Available to work weekday evenings/nights
- Personable, empathetic, and comfortable on the phone
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Passion for psychedelic medicine and mental wellbeing practices
- Comfort working in a dynamic startup environment
- Tech savvy
- Experience with altered states of consciousness preferred
- Embodies Mindbloom’s core values: put clients first, practice intellectual honesty, bias towards action, have a growth mindset, cultivate wholeness
What You’ll Get
- Compensation: competitive salary and benefits (full-time only)
- Health insurance: medical, dental, vision (full-time only)
- Books: free kindle, up to 3 books each month, and a company kindle & audible library
- Opportunity to be at the forefront of the psychedelic medicine and mental wellbeing movements, and to literally help transform lives
- Take what you need PTO policy
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Mindbloom is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.