Mindbloom is a mental health and wellbeing company on a mission to transform lives today to transform the world tomorrow. We’re clinicians, technologists, researchers, and patients partnering to increase access to affordable, effective, and science-backed therapies designed by leaders in the fields of psychiatry and psychedelic medicine. Mindbloom’s initial offering is guided ketamine therapy facilitated by licensed clinicians and trained guides for 70% less than traditional providers.
Our CEO is a 3x entrepreneur and ketamine patient with both $100M+ in funding and an exit in his prior startups, and our Scientific Director is a foremost psychedelic researcher and ketamine therapy provider. Mindbloom’s investors are some of the largest in healthcare technology and psychedelic medicine, having backed Oscar, Hims, ZocDoc, Compass Pathways, and Atai Life Sciences.
As a Guide on our Experience Team, you will work with our clinical care team to provide exemplary high-level support for our clients as they move through their therapeutic journey. You will help lead Mindbloom’s virtual visits, support preparation and integration processes, handle any logistics or administrative tasks that arise, and maintain a warm, empathetic container throughout all of it. As an early hire in the program, you will also have the opportunity to help evolve the playbook, bringing your own unique perspective and thoughtful presence to each client you work with.
What you will do
- Spend 30-40 hours per week communicating with clients over text, handling their questions and challenges, documenting interactions, and running virtual visits over videoconferencing.
- Maintain a minimum of six 4 hour availability slots to do Virtual Visits per week, including weekends and evenings
- Support powerful and meaningful client journeys through education and prompting around preparation, holding space for thoughtful integration, and creating accountability for new behaviors and actions that emerge.
- Uphold a consistent rapid response time (within 24 hours, faster for text) to all client inquiries.
- Achieve positive, transformative client outcomes as reflected in consistently high survey results and NPS scores.
- Document all significant client interactions, and coordinate with our clinical care team to uphold high standards of care.
- Help the team continuously improve our processes by contributing to improving our playbook
Who you are
- Thoughtful, empathetic, and personable on phone and videoconference
- Capable of holding space for complex, challenging, and novel experiences with an open and positive attitude.
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication
- Available to work some weekday evenings/nights
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Passion for psychedelic medicine and mental wellbeing practices
- Comfort working in a dynamic startup environment
- Experience with altered states of consciousness preferred
- Certification, training, and/or practice with one of the following is preferred: Zendo Project, Being True to You, Hakomi, MAPS, NLP coaching, Nonviolent Communication, California Institute of Integral Studies, or other relevant institutions or protocols.
- Embodies Mindbloom’s core values: put clients first, practice intellectual honesty, bias towards action, have a growth mindset, cultivate wholeness
What you’ll get
- Compensation: competitive hourly rate
- Flexible schedule and ability to work remote
- Opportunity to be at the forefront of the psychedelic medicine and mental wellbeing movements, and to literally help transform lives
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Mindbloom is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.