MAPS European team is seeking an enthusiastic, focused, and organized Clinical Research Associates to join our Clinical Operations Department.
Location: Finland (remote)
Job Type: Contract / Freelance
MAPS Europe and MAPS Public Benefit Corporation (MAPS PBC) catalyzes healing and well-being through psychedelic drug development, therapist training programs, and sales of prescription psychedelics prioritizing public benefit above profit.
MAPS Europe and MAPS PBC is committed to the evolution of psychedelic healing modalities. We are building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We value transparency, autonomy, experimentation, and kind, direct feedback. We welcome applicants who thrive in the midst of a growing organization that values science and healing.
We believe in diversity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, educational backgrounds, military and veteran status, religions, abilities, and perspectives.
MAPS values and seeks applicants who are people of color, queer, transgender, gender non-conforming, and gender fluid people. MAPS strives to establish a supportive, equitable and accessible work environment.
What You’ll Be Doing
- The CRA role will report to the Clinical Program Lead and will ensure that clinical trials are conducted in a timely manner and in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), the principles of ICH/Good Clinical Practice and all applicable regulations governing the conduct of clinical trials. Suitable candidates are able to work well in a fast environment and adept at organizing and managing lots of information virtually.
What We Expect from You
- have 3-4 years of clinical research experience monitoring clinical studies in the Netherlands, Czech Republic, Portugal and in UK.
- Be native speakers
- Be familiar with the country specific clinical research laws and regulations
- This is a remote position from a suitable home office with a private and quiet area to work. Secure internet and reliable phone reception are required. This position requires frequent phone and internet meetings.
- Upon receipt of the country specific approvals CRAs will be responsible for site’s management and monitoring (approx. 0.2 FTE). The exact schedule may be arranged upon hire.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send their CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.