Job Description: Psilera Bioscience is seeking a skilled project manager for development and organization of its pre-clinical and clinical relationships, projects, and documentation. As an early-stage drug development and biotechnology company in an emerging field, an ideal candidate can work in an evolving environment using innovative and unique problem-solving skills. Daily duties may include but are not limited to:
· Optimizing and maintaining timelines for preclinical studies and early-stage clinical trials with thorough knowledge of required U.S. regulations and compliance
· Interacting with company leaders and executive team, CRO/CMOs, and clinical trial sites to ensure robust protocol development, study integrity, and execution
· Coordinating documentation submission and data handling
· Coordinating academic and industry relationships
· Communicating progress and preparing reports
· Maintaining accurate and organized documentation, confidentiality and excellent time-management
· Using basic Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, and any relevant project management software packages.
Experience in drug development and/or pre-clinical and clinical development are required. U.S. FDA or other regulatory experience preferred.
Degree Requirements: BA/BS with 5+ years experience in project management/clinical development required. A graduate degree in Medical, Clinical, Pharmaceutical, Natural Sciences or equivalent is preferred with minimum 3+ years experience in project management/clinical development .
Salary: Competitive salary and additional equity opportunities are available to qualified candidates
Location: Remote and/or Tampa, FL
Travel: Periodic travel may be required to clinical or other research sites