Who is MINDCURE?
MINDCURE is a mental health and wellness company, focused on finding new ways to treat the profound distress of a world suffering from a mental health crisis. Bringing a new category of psychoactive and psychedelic treatments to market, we aim to revolutionize the long-term treatment of mental health disorders.
Headquartered in Canada, we are uniquely situated in the market, benefiting from a sophisticated investment community, world-class scientific professionals, and government leadership in research.
And as our new Chief Product Officer (CPO), you’ll play an important role in helping take us to the next level. MINDCURE is a Great Place To WorkTM and we would love to include you.
The future of mental health care
We understand that people are our most valuable asset. That’s what our focus is, people and value. We recognize it always boils down to two things: value for your people, and value for your customer. The team provides you with the resources and collaborative network to support you in all your entrepreneurial endeavours, exploring how much value you can bring to our end user.
You will be part of a small team that emphasizes the importance of communication and collaboration. While everyone on the team prides themselves on their individual strengths and contributions, we all recognize that we are stronger as a team. The whole is better than the sum of its parts, is our ethos.
Mind Cure is looking for a detail oriented, creative problem solver, to lead the Product team to create a highly personalized user experience. The CPO will lead the design, delivery, and evaluation of all new therapeutic software development, including evidence generation strategy.
Reporting to the CEO, the Chief Product Officer (CPO) plays a key role in taking MINDCURE’s early-stage product (V1) and growing it into a fully functioning B2B or B2C product experience across web and mobile (ios/android/tablet) applications. We need your enthusiasm and talent to ensure that the consumer’s experience with the product feels more intuitive, fun, accessible, and quite possibly, magical.
You will work collaboratively with various project teams and external developers to ensure efficiency and streamlining of MINDCURE’s product development lifecycle. You will also be working closely with the Chief Medical Officer to set research priorities, oversee clinical platform strategy, and publicly represent the company as a thought leader in digital mental health.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Set company strategy and KPIs for all new product development, including definition, design, development, tracking and improvement of all critical behavioral health and wellbeing metrics (stress, resilience, anxiety, mood, and sleep).
- Lead Product department to improve engagement, effectiveness and efficiency, and work with cross-functional colleagues to align product and commercial roadmaps accordingly.
- Plan and develop resource requirements, deliverables, work plan, budget, and timing for new product initiatives.
- Oversee diagnostic and assessment tools to fuel care navigation, personalization of content and services, and evaluate health outcomes.
- Deliver product / service innovation with clinical outcomes at their core.
- Identify key requirements of the product development life cycle and prioritize project timelines.
- Provide technical solution and recommendations that would help move MINDCURE’s products from concept definition through development to product release.
- Lead a team to design and launch new tele-behavioral health offering in the marketplace
- Oversee all product, engineering and customer support.
- Create and validate metrics of clinical and commercial success.
- Create strategy defining MINDCURE’s commercial, clinical, and product requirements to provide comprehensive behavioral health offering for Enterprise customers.
- Oversee talent development for Product team.
- Work to help MINDCURE to emerge as a thought-leader in digital health, focusing on new verticals.
Communication & Collaboration
- Build and maintain close relationships with enterprise and healthcare partners, as well as leading academic institutions and governmental organizations.
- Provide thought leadership into the psychedelic space speaking at conferences and presenting ideas through various channels.
- Consistently provide feedback to C-Suite and the product development team for process improvement & production efficiency.
- Translate complex product data and solutions into understandable visual representations.
- Create and present visionary innovations and strategic decision proposals.
- Partner with project team leaders to align and execute product strategies.
- Work closely with clinical operations, research, sales, marketing, and other departments to ensure the smooth transitioning of MINDCURE’s product into the market.
- Ensure supporting departments understand their responsibilities and required timeframe associated with product deliverables.
- Provide strategic input for B2B sales including webinars and presentations to increase sales, adoption, and engagement.
- Contribute to strategy for positioning of new products and content to the media.
- Directly inform any merger/acquisition efforts if required.
- Lead competitive/business environment research to determine emerging issues and trends; analyze the impact/implications of such trends on strategic plans.
What Makes You an Ideal Candidate
- A value-based leader who builds trusted, respectful, and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- MBA or Doctoral degree in psychological and/or behavioral sciences with 7+ years of digital health experience.
- Extensive prior experience standing up processes/capabilities to develop integrated, digitally-enabled behavioral health interventions aligned with a stepped care philosophy.
- Deep, thorough understanding of the healthcare industry, particularly on evolving trends in behavioral health, reimbursement models, and the opportunities for growth and scale afforded by digital technology.
- Experience in product marketing & management, preferably in consumer services with extensive expertise defining end-to-end product mission and strategy.
- Industry expertise in e-commerce, online marketing, and cloud-based services.
- At least 5 years leadership experience managing multiple cross-functional teams.
- The ability to act as a thought leader who articulates the digital future of the psychedelic mental health system and strengthens MINDCURE’s position as an authentic expert in the digital behavioral health market.
- Strategic ability to identify new business opportunities and align clinical service, evidence, and product strategies with those opportunities.
- Depth of experience leading multidisciplinary teams including technologists, strategists, designers, and researchers to ensure proper systems and plan alignment.
- Experience establishing and guiding commercial and clinical evidence generation vision in digital health.
- A systems approach to problem solving, consensus building and process improvement.
- Proven ability to influence and build credibility with product teams, marketing and management.
- Ability to think strategically and assess broad market dynamics.
- Competency in strategic planning, operations, and business development.
- Experience developing market entry strategies for new markets would be an asset.
- Product/project management certification would be an asset.
Working at MINDCURE
Our founding team and advisors have deep industry-specific experience in biotech, life sciences, product discovery, research, technology, and entrepreneurship.
We’re focused, driven, and passionate about our work – if you live and feel the same way, you’ll fit right in.
There is tremendous opportunity for growth and success here, as we continue to expand, and we can’t wait for you to be a part of the revolution of mental wellness.
This is a full-time, permanent position working from your home office. We offer a highly attractive home office stipend and total compensation package, commensurate with experience.
- Be at the forefront of the psychedelic renaissance and mental wellness movement. This is an opportunity to work amongst pioneers in the space and drive generational change into mental health care
- Competitive base salary with company stock options. We pay for top talent and want you to have an opportunity to have ownership in the company.
- We don’t have everything figured out, however, we are intelligent, quick, and flexible. You will thrive here if you like autonomy and being creative, all while growing alongside a company to set industry standards
- Health, dental, vision and long-term disability benefits. A healthy coworker is a happy coworker. Additional perks included.