At Field Trip, our mission is to heal the sick, and better the well, through therapeutic psychedelics. We are a first-of-its-kind venture that is blending operational execution with strategic investing across all aspects of the psychedelics value chain — from basic research on botanical psychedelics to operation of world class clinics focused on psychedelics-assisted therapies.
Reporting to our Chief Technology Officer, our new Business Analyst will join Field Trip’s technology team and will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining business process, software, and reporting solutions that support Field Trip in rapidly scaling its clinical and technology operations. As we expand our clinic network across North America and abroad, you will work with both internal and external stakeholders to gather business and system requirements and streamline processes using your proven analytical skillset and technical savvy.
What You’ll Do
You will work with our internal and external technology partners to:
- Work with internal and external developer resources to build out and support existing platforms, including Field Trip’s proprietary digital Portal, CRMs, and EMR/EHR systems to track patient and clinic workflows.
- Work with our internal stakeholders to assist in new feature requests, quality assurance testing, and rollout of new releases to our user base.
- Research and support the selection of new technology vendors and platforms as we add new markets and offerings.
- Implement new technology solutions to improve clinic operations at scale.
- Create, configure, and maintain a variety of data and communication templates within our software tools to support the client experience.
- Build automated and adhoc reporting to support growth.
You will also work with internal business stakeholders and departments to:
- Propose and own the execution of new business and project initiatives to improve patient and clinician user experience.
- Develop and maintain artifacts such as project plans, requirement documents, and process flow charts to communicate and maintain alignment between stakeholders.
- Build adhoc tools/solutions as needed to support different teams and departments.
- Help aggregate data across our locations to analyze trends and develop conclusions about our programs and protocols.
What you Bring to the Team
- You thrive in a dynamic startup environment with minimal supervision, and are able to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple projects at one time.
- You have as minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline.
- You have minimum 4-5 years experience implementing business and technology solutions, working with both stakeholders and software engineering teams.
- You are highly adept at conducting data analysis in Excel, and are comfortable working with BI tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, or Looker.
- You have some knowledge and ability to query data using SQL or other similar database query languages.
- Preferably, you have some experience managing and working with Salesforce cloud environments, such as Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Health Cloud.
- You are highly adept with, and love to learn about, new technology tools and platforms.
- You have a strong analytical and problem-solving mindset, with superior attention to detail and a results-oriented focus.
- You are a people person with strong and clear communication skills.
- You are passionate about disrupting the status quo and excited to help revolutionize the way healthcare is delivered.
- You’re the ambitious, “roll up your sleeves” type that’s ready to get the job done