Who is MINDCURE?
MINDCURE is a mental health and wellness company, focused on finding new ways to treat the profound distress of a world suffering from a mental health crisis. Bringing a new category of psychoactive and psychedelic treatments to market, we aim to revolutionize the long-term treatment of mental health disorders.
Headquartered in Canada, we are uniquely situated in the market, benefiting from a sophisticated investment community, world-class scientific professionals, and government leadership in research.
And as our new Associate Product Manager, you’ll play an important role in helping take us to the next level. MINDCURE is a Great Place To WorkTM and we would love to include you.
The future of mental health care
We understand that people are our most valuable asset. That’s what our focus is, people and value. We recognize it always boils down to two things: value for your people, and value for your customer. The team provides you with the resources and collaborative network to support you in all your entrepreneurial endeavors, exploring how much value you can bring to our end user.
You will be part of a small team that emphasizes the importance of communication and collaboration. While everyone on the team prides themselves on their individual strengths and contributions, we all recognize that we are stronger as a team. The whole is better than the sum of its parts, is our ethos.
Mind Cure is looking for an Associate Product Manager who will help identify market problems that can be solved with our Digital Therapeutics platform. Working closely with the Head of Product, the Associate Product Manager will be responsible for evaluating product opportunities, prioritizing tasks and decisions, while collaborating daily with other product, technology, and Mind Cure team members.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Support with the evaluation of product opportunities to determine what to deliver and when to achieve our business goals
- Collaborate on developing and maintaining the product roadmap, shaping the future of our platform
- Define and validate conceptual solutions, working with UI/UX and Business Analysts to produce wireframes and mock-ups
- Working alongside technology and development teams to execute on the product roadmap
- Champion the delivery and rollout of initiatives by ensuring cross functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Training, Support) have the tools they need to maximize the impact of product enhancements
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Always strive to make the work better! And enjoy it with your fullest self
What Makes You an Ideal Candidate
- Previous work experience as an Associate Product Manager in a similar, fast-paced environment
- Experience in B2B and B2C markets
- You understand the value of prioritization and can handle multiple priorities with ease
- You are driven by the idea of being the voice of the customer and building the right products to solve needs
- Exceptional communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to initiate relationships, processes, and planning with minimal supervision
- Pragmatic Institute or other Product Management training is a plus
- Analytical and strategic-minded
- Curiosity and open-mindedness to our frontier, science-lead efforts in the psychedelics space
- Preferably understand the use of psychedelics in the mental health space
Working at MINDCURE
Our founding team and advisors have deep industry-specific experience in biotech, life sciences, product discovery, research, technology, and entrepreneurship.
We’re focused, driven, and passionate about our work – if you live and feel the same way, you’ll fit right in.
There is tremendous opportunity for growth and success here, as we continue to expand, and we can’t wait for you to be a part of the revolution of mental wellness.
This is a full-time, permanent position working from your home office. We offer a highly attractive home office stipend and total compensation package, commensurate with experience.
- Be at the forefront of the psychedelic renaissance and mental wellness movement. This is an opportunity to work amongst pioneers in the space, and drive generational change into mental health care
- Competitive base salary with company stock options. We pay for top talent and want you to have an opportunity to have ownership in the company.
- We don’t have everything figured out, however, we are intelligent, quick, and flexible. You will thrive here if you like autonomy and being creative, all while growing alongside a company to set industry standards
- Health, dental, vision and long-term disability benefits. A healthy coworker, is a happy coworker. Additional perks included.