About Psygen Labs Inc.
PSYGEN LABS INC. (PLI) aspires to be a global leader in synthetic and biotechnological manufacture of psychedelic medicines. We are committed to our mission of providing access to psychedelic APIs and drug products for clinical research and therapeutic applications.
Psychedelic drugs are experiencing a renaissance in the clinical treatment of a wide variety of conditions that have eluded widespread successful treatment. Psygen is actively developing commercial infrastructure for the large-scale synthesis and distribution of psychedelic drugs, based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a historical transformation in the mental health and addictions treatment sectors.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for administration duties.
The Admin Assistant will support the CEO, CSO, Director of Lab Operations, Director of Quality and Compliance and Director of Sales and Marketing. They will manage and organize general documents, emails, contracts, and will liaise between functional teams to ensure streamlined administrative processes.
The successful candidate must be comfortable working under deadlines and maintain strict confidentiality for all processes in their workplace.
Areas of Responsibility
- Work will typically be from home but may require in person meetings/office hours
- Coordination with clients, investors and vendors for meetings and appointments
- Onboarding new employees with Gmail, Slack, Dropbox, etc.
- NDA Management – sending receiving via DocuSign
- Provide documents to clients, investors, vendors as assigned
- Document management – Dropbox, G-drive, Zoho Workspace
- Monitoring social media for psychedelic related new relevant to Psygen
- Collaboration and participation in team meetings
- Office management, reception located at laboratory (if required)
- Assist management team with various general admin duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- Proficient with Google G-suite, MS Office, Dropbox, Slack
- Demonstrated ability to implement and execute strategies as assigned
- Hands-on, resourceful, proactive, and highly detail-oriented
- Team player who excels in a dynamic environment with challenging timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communicator with strong organizational and time management skills
- Curiosity driven with a demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and solve complex technical issues
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities in a team-oriented entrepreneurial environment
- Contributing to internal and client-focused projects